So I see what happens in the next waterloo road

Da Luv Doc

And that Marley guys chick sex the any guy of the school just to piss Marley off/to make him know she don't want him (bait she does but done that to hurt the dude, it's obvious).Ladies, do you know of any gurls who have done this and why??? Or have you done this yourself???Fellas, has a gurl done this to you??? Have you been the guy to be used like this??? What would you think of the gurl if a gurl done that???Also ladies, the gurls you know to have done this, did they regret their action???

not my styleallow making more people know by business than necessary jus to prove some redundant pointdisclaimer: do not watch the showseperately if i like a yout, and then i find out hes sexed some butters whore, it puts me off 100%

A girl who parred me once come to realise the mistake she made and has been on me ever since... but i've never given her the chance again... I f*cked her best friend and at the time i didn't even know they knew each other..ANYWAYShe f*cked one of my friends thinking it would make me jealous, the backfire was too much as i told my boy to rinse her in the first place..She regretted it apologising to me like mad, im like yeah cool, keep it moving....and technically i don't think a guy can be USED in this situation, the girl is always being used wether she realise's it or not