lmao

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

nah dogzilla is the manback in the remember he had to hold up alongside heads likewiley, dizzee, gods gift, maxwell d, Doogz/Goodz, Flowdan (Weekly)many guys will look sh*t compared to them man^^^dogzilla was always heavy coz he come with a diffrent styleangry white guy who did not give a f*ck (him a discarda stood out as angry white mc's)plus I remember back in May 2005 to July 2005 times when Devlin was getting pushed by him on rinsegets props for that remember ;locking in through my Nokia what had radio on itPlus he is a real Dagenham geezer who knows about the heathway having up guys with head buttsdogzilla is the guy when u listen to him listen to him with a diffrent kind of minddont compare him to ghetto, grim or devlin coz he aint on that levelman is in a next wold think of hype angryness and agression when thinkingof dogzilla attributes
c/s to infinity and beyond

nah dogzilla is the manback in the remember he had to hold up alongside heads likewiley, dizzee, gods gift, maxwell d, Doogz/Goodz, Flowdan (Weekly)many guys will look sh*t compared to them man^^^dogzilla was always heavy coz he come with a diffrent styleangry white guy who did not give a f*ck (him a discarda stood out as angry white mc's)plus I remember back in May 2005 to July 2005 times when Devlin was getting pushed by him on rinsegets props for that remember ;locking in through my Nokia what had radio on itPlus he is a real Dagenham geezer who knows about the heathway having up guys with head buttsdogzilla is the guy when u listen to him listen to him with a diffrent kind of minddont compare him to ghetto, grim or devlin coz he aint on that levelman is in a next wold think of hype angryness and agression when thinkingof dogzilla attributes
c/s to infinity and beyond
Also Rinse them times >>

C/S
Yeh tis truuuue.