Meeting up with ex's

Bruno Di Gradi

Bad idea?One ex of mine agreed to meet up with me sometime soon .. just a casual drink or sumin.She was very safe and i got along with her... we never broke up on bad terms.. just not compatible for one another relationship wise.I know taking her back to the yard would be a BAD IDEA because i know i would end up doing something and me being ina relationship.. that's BAD.But aslong as i keep it normal would you say this is acceptable?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

Well considering you are with your girl then from all angles yes its a pisstaking bad ideaYour girl drops'yea, jus met up with my ex' (not the father of the yute, im assumin that has to happen?)You gonna be happy? from solely YOUR point of view probably a bad idea aswell, you can get a f*ck innit but you will prob end up pissed off by her in someway and think it wasnt a good idea, even if you dont f*ck, your entertaining her 'control' of youDid she contact you?Aint about her being bored/horny, and calling you and you jump to her needs (even thoguh it might not feel liek that)Long story short, yea, its a [ghetto] BAD IDEA [ghetto]

tbh i stumbled across her on the facebook.so obviously i just started casual talk.... nothing sexual. I plan to keep it like that as well... its a test of willpower coz if anything this girl was levels.But she was interesting and im not hollain just for a bang *although as ive said it would be difficult to refuse* but im not gonna allow myself to be in that position.Just a casual meet staying away from bedrooms etc. Just a lil catch up.

If ur lookin to do a ting then by all means go ahead.. But kno u r taking the piss as ur in a relationship already and be under no illusions u cant be 'just friends' with this girl as ur naivity has already demonstrated.. U'll only f*ck up ur relationship, its best left alone tbh

If ur lookin to do a ting then by all means go ahead.. But kno u r taking the piss as ur in a relationship already and be under no illusions u cant be 'just friends' with this girl as ur naivity has already demonstrated.. U'll only f*ck up ur relationship, its best left alone tbh
thanks.TBH I got caught in the hype.

It's a bad idea.I got a long complicated relationship with my first proper girlfriend, we are like best friends to an extent, so its hard not to meet up with her now once in a while.But last year, we met up, and things went from thing to the next, and i started seeing her again, dumped my then girl for her, mistake, only saw her for a brief 5 months afterwards, it ended and both of us got hurt, it just wasnt working.We still try and meet up regardless of who we are seeing, but that one thing between us, will always be there between us, its not nice, but neither of us can just drop contact from each others lives.If you can get around not ever seeing your ex's again i would strongly suggest you do so.

If she was a friend before you got together and you broke up on good terms as long as you are honest with your current gurlfriend whats the problem!If she doesnt trust you with your ex, why should she trust you with any women!!! Specially end of the day life goes on and not all relationships end badly Why dont you talk to your girlfriend about meeting up with a friend, that is an ex! rather than saying an ex thats a friend! its how you word things!!

Theres no point if youve got a girlfriend unless you are looking to sex it.Seriously I dont give a f*ck what my exs have gotto say for themselves.An ex is an ex for a reason.Like a previous poster said some exgfs like to see if theyve still got control - f*cked up. Your ex will prolly get a kick out of the fact you got a girl already & you are meeting her.