Meeting up with ex's

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lara, I do not know what planet you are on.You think it is ok to chill with an ex who was a friend of yours before you got together??? Why on Earth would you want this to occur??? Do you not see the stupidity in that??? Like say it's cool for man to let his gurl be friends with an ex, knowing that he f*cked her pre' you and would most probably try slam her lol wtf!!!TBH, what Antix (Marlo Stansfield) says on here is usually true and I agree with his opinion and with angelo's opinion too, that your boyfriend is pissed for life!!!LOL @ letting the mrs chill with an ex, that's like going to a swngers club but getting no p*ssy but a next man is sexing your woman.

too many people confuse the hollyoaks universe with the real universeITS NOT ON AND WE DONT PLAY THAT
Me and my girlfriend were chatting about this the other day, nearly everyone's been with eachother and then two weeks later, they're trying to hook their ex up with their best mate *Super Duper big plainface!!!*

rah threads still going on LOLi had a nice night out with my girl still. Cemented my choice right dere.anyway talking about ex's i was lol'in at my boy how can his girl be still "JAMIN" with a guy who drawed her ina club before dey got together.i told him hes stupid.His girl COME ON THE PHONE HYPING talking some sh*t about what am i saying. I was like boy... why u linkin other guys like that.she was like "Ah i knew him from before so why should i stop talkin to him" was nearly in tears.I just said to her "ok so its kl for him to go see other chicks" she was hypin like "i dont care what he does" i said "kl" got him back on the phone and i told him first of all u kno when u draw someone ina club it aint for no other reason but u was looking to sex her.. so if they are not sexin now dey have before.Also i told him to stop her from using her outdoor voice inside and said his girl basically gave him da right to link other chicks.Also this girl nutted him in his nose and broke it like a month ago or something. I have no idea wtf hes doing with her coz he use 2 be a deep guy but hes turning moist due to this girl and i dont even know why. Tried to speech him many times but hes not listening.
One boy I grew up with, get moisted by some ugly fat gurl. He lost!!!Offered to hook him up with some pretty ting, he opted to get back with the ugly gurl, even after she said his d*ck isn't good enough lol!!!

Lara, I do not know what planet you are on.You think it is ok to chill with an ex who was a friend of yours before you got together??? Why on Earth would you want this to occur??? Do you not see the stupidity in that??? Like say it's cool for man to let his gurl be friends with an ex, knowing that he f*cked her pre' you and would most probably try slam her lol wtf!!!TBH, what Antix (Marlo Stansfield) says on here is usually true and I agree with his opinion and with angelo's opinion too, that your boyfriend is pissed for life!!!LOL @ letting the mrs chill with an ex, that's like going to a swngers club but getting no p*ssy but a next man is sexing your woman.
too many people confuse the hollyoaks universe with the real universeITS NOT ON AND WE DONT PLAY THAT
Me and my girlfriend were chatting about this the other day, nearly everyone's been with eachother and then two weeks later, they're trying to hook their ex up with their best mate *Super Duper big plainface!!!*
Why do you feel the need to use my Name on here like that?Like somebody else said on this forum everything is not quite black and white!It depends on the situation, and how the relatinoship broke up!I dont meet up on a regular with my ex if you can read properly you would note that i said i have met with my friends back home and my ex has been in that bundle of friends we have all gone to the pubs/clubs together to party and of course in that time we have spoke, bare in mind our familys are all very close any big family partys i tend to see him at them, of course i conversate with him but i am very caucious of spending time with him because i am respectful to my current partner!

I have near witness this amount of nonsence."I go see friends and my ex man is there" WTF!!!Air rolling with your people unless they are not with him.What stupidness, Lara that is not cool!!!
wot r u talkin about fam
me reconstruct the 2nd sentemce.Llow rolling with your people when they are with your ex.That makes a bit more sence i beleive.

Why do you feel the need to use my Name on here like that?
its annoying isnt it, him using your real name on here.Also i think maybe you should just give up with your essays, you will not win the debate on here.

Meeting up with an EX for any reason other than property collection = FAILMeeting up with an EX for social reasons = UNFINISHED BUSINESS = FAILNOTHING good will result from it
agreedthey are out of your life for a reasonits really not worth the stress and anxiety of even trying to be friendswish them well then be goneyou will be happy about it in the long runi wish these cunts would just f*ck off

Meeting up with an EX for any reason other than property collection = FAILMeeting up with an EX for social reasons = UNFINISHED BUSINESS = FAIL
Hmm .. Kinda agree and disagree on the 2nd one
It's never finished until you never see or hear from each other again. Meet Ups dont help because they create room for rekindling in any manor regardless of current partnersThe Past is More Powerful than the Future.......ponder on it

Meeting up with an EX for any reason other than property collection = FAILMeeting up with an EX for social reasons = UNFINISHED BUSINESS = FAIL
Hmm .. Kinda agree and disagree on the 2nd one
It's never finished until you never see or hear from each other again. Meet Ups dont help because they create room for rekindling in any manor regardless of current partnersThe Past is More Powerful than the Future.......ponder on it
famgive up just let women think its cool to do it if their failure tbh if a woman has got that much of a sh*t relationship or NO RELATIONSHIP making her wanna go check her ex or a man that is a BOY that likes being boyed therefore dont mind let the woman do it.ive now realised that stupid women dont affect me they just annoy me there i just treat them like fools and dont associate with them.i all blank certain chicks when they talk to me now to be honest it just feels good to boy women that dont understand this and it actually makes me happy to see them suffer at the hands of some man that broke their heart cos they didnt follow the guidelines taught to them cos they wanna believe they are actually living in an episode of friends.soon they will learn that drunk womenloose womenand NAIVE women are actually all the same cos the same thing happens THEY GET f*ckED and they never seem to understand WHY.

ive now realised that stupid women dont affect me they just annoy me there i just treat them like fools and dont associate with them.i all blank certain chicks when they talk to me now to be honest it just feels good to boy women that dont understand this and it actually makes me happy to see them suffer at the hands of some man that broke their heart cos they didnt follow the guidelines taught to them cos they wanna believe they are actually living in an episode of friends..