Meeting up with ex's

Bruno Di Gradi

If she was a friend before you got together and you broke up on good terms as long as you are honest with your current gurlfriend whats the problem!If she doesnt trust you with your ex, why should she trust you with any women!!! Specially end of the day life goes on and not all relationships end badly Why dont you talk to your girlfriend about meeting up with a friend, that is an ex! rather than saying an ex thats a friend! its how you word things!!
Your boyfriend is pissed for life.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so a ex boyfriend that was also a friend Example:Grow up together share all the same friends known once another since you were 5 years old, both families are very close. You get into a relationship and are together for months/years what ever you both split mutually. Obviously you are goin to still see one another. In time you move on and have other relationships you are still going to be friends potentially if you have been good friends before the relationship. It does happen not in all cases but in some. Yes its about Respect hense why i mentioned speaking to his bloody gurlfriend! It all depends on the circumstances. Does he still have feelings for her, is he still sexually attracted to her etc. I still see my Ex every time i go back to home hes still there with the same bunch of friends i have known all my life when i go back we all as a group (i dont indivudally meet up with my x) of friends meet up go have a drink/house party what ever.

too many people confuse the hollyoaks universe with the real universeITS NOT ON AND WE DONT PLAY THAT
Im actually in awe myselfLike seriouslyDoes this bitch actually believe a friend thats an ex and an ex thats a friend are two different things?FACEPALM-SISKO.gif

exes make the best friends once you force yourself to find them unattractiveso my advice to you is find out how many guys shes f*cked since u, decide that makes her disgusting, then go c her

one of u talk to this gash shes givng me a headacheimagine ur chick saying this to u.
i like girls like this tbhit so vividly makes it clear to me and other people i try to teach what NOT to look for in a chick they provide a service cos lets face it in the past most of us man have used this kinda naive mentality to our advantage and made girls think we just ex/friends but really just bone them and borrow money when we need it.i know i have in the past and it saves the extra effort of meeting a new ting if ya not on makin the effort at that time.

Not at all Angelo!!Its the difference between having a relationship with a man and boy!
nah im sorry an essay is needed here ignore it if you want or read it a line a day i dont carewhy is it when you pull up a chick about her BOYMENT to her man they all of sudden drop that "my man is a MAN not a BOY" talkone ex try call me one time tellin me she had a yute for her man etc and me and her was just linking prior to that now at the time when she called me i assumed she wants to slam but she then tells me (after i try call her) she just wanted to talk and be friends and yadda yadda yaddai wont lie i was pissed cos i wanted to sex her BUT tbh if she wasnt on it i wouldnt loose sleep i only got vex cos she merely made my mind drift that way by contacting me in the first place.i then see her on facebook and it says she single so when i speak to her again i told her "this is why i cussed you"you claim you have a man and you got a yute etc so congrats but why you trying to talk to me for?tbh she dropped the boyfriend talk AFTER i done told her about her noughts and crossesshe insists "oh i thought we could just be friends but i was obviously wrong"and im likeWTFare you stupid ya tellin me ya man wouldnt mind us talkin considering our history?she says and i quote"MY MAN IS NOT INSECURE AND HE IS A MAN AND NOT A BOY AND HE TRUSTS ME" tbh her saying this means this man is just like L2 or its likely he dont exist OR she has a man that infact BOYS HER.i told her "your lying you dont have a man cos if you did your facebook wouldnt say ya single and add that to the fact ya tryin to holla at me you even sure the yute is his?" whats also funny is this same chick has pics i took of her in MY YARD before and after i boned it and has man giving her picture commentssmfhended the convo right theretake note guys when a girl says that her man is a MAN and not BOY (under them circumstances) she has f*cked out on her man and she dont rate him / the relationship is a travesty.TRUSSidiots especially when they try take the mature woman stance to belittle you when its so bait that they are chattin fraff and dressin it up like they are streets ahead of you.females man they just stupid at times and on a whole i dont respect em they really have to earn it and unfortunately i only know 4 females i rate on this level that i move with (family and my girl tbh)

Not at all Angelo!!Its the difference between having a relationship with a man and boy!
Nope, quite the opposite.It's the difference between a relationship with a naive little girl, and a woman.
dont trouble ya self kidits likely that a years ago this drunkmof*cker was the same kinda chick that justified sleepin in the same bed as a man and not doing anything with him while in a relationship with someone else and claiming it was all cos of trust. Many woman used to drop this once upon a time.women like to live on the edge and borderlines of rules as it gives them a sense of control.of course when i take of my glasses shirt and tie and leave my office where i see all my patients and i blissfully say that they are just stupid cunts with no real concept of control as its clear these women NEED to be controlled cos they never had a father to teach them BOUNDARIES and what they really mean.

rah threads still going on LOLi had a nice night out with my girl still. Cemented my choice right dere.anyway talking about ex's i was lol'in at my boy how can his girl be still "JAMIN" with a guy who drawed her ina club before dey got together.i told him hes stupid.His girl COME ON THE PHONE HYPING talking some sh*t about what am i saying. I was like boy... why u linkin other guys like that.she was like "Ah i knew him from before so why should i stop talkin to him" was nearly in tears.I just said to her "ok so its kl for him to go see other chicks" she was hypin like "i dont care what he does" i said "kl" got him back on the phone and i told him first of all u kno when u draw someone ina club it aint for no other reason but u was looking to sex her.. so if they are not sexin now dey have before.Also i told him to stop her from using her outdoor voice inside and said his girl basically gave him da right to link other chicks.Also this girl nutted him in his nose and broke it like a month ago or something. I have no idea wtf hes doing with her coz he use 2 be a deep guy but hes turning moist due to this girl and i dont even know why. Tried to speech him many times but hes not listening.

she broke his nose and he is still with her ? lolThe guy must be hypnotised by her p*ssy or something
yer, he told me she got drunk and dey had an argument and she nutted him in the nose.I dunno wtf he's thinking... from there i would lashed her relative, filmed it.. sent it to her.Its bad enough anyone breaking ur nose.He's getting taken for a bitch and it's sad to see my boy go that way knowing how he was before.

So if its not bad enough she broke his nose, now she is meeting up with a guy who she met in a club before she got with your friend who she may or may have not had sexual encounters with .............. your friend needs to see the light and snap out of this weakness he is going though.

Okay so a ex boyfriend that was also a friend Example:Grow up together share all the same friends known once another since you were 5 years old, both families are very close. You get into a relationship and are together for months/years what ever you both split mutually. Obviously you are goin to still see one another. In time you move on and have other relationships you are still going to be friends potentially if you have been good friends before the relationship. It does happen not in all cases but in some. Yes its about Respect hense why i mentioned speaking to his bloody gurlfriend! It all depends on the circumstances. Does he still have feelings for her, is he still sexually attracted to her etc. I still see my Ex every time i go back to home hes still there with the same bunch of friends i have known all my life when i go back we all as a group (i dont indivudally meet up with my x) of friends meet up go have a drink/house party what ever.
lmao this girlis that suppose to be backing ur case or proving to us that u r just as naive and grey as everyone already thinks u r?if u dnt mind me asking.. how old r u and how many relationships have u been in? also, whilst in any of these relationships have u linked any ex whos just a friend and told u partner about it?