How do you quit betting?

The Somalian

Ok I think Im addicted to gambling I know how to win I need to go shop with at least £200 but I know tjhis but bare times I will just pop in the shop with a spare £20 or £30 and loose and its multiple times in the past 2 weeks I have lost around £400 just popping in spending d*ckhead money where I know my chances are slim what can I do to help man quit?

go the opposite direction...you will always be thinkin in the back of your head "what if" that question is very deadly, and can lead niggaz in to a lot of trouble if u based everything on a what if the majority of people would have nothing at allits all down to will powerwalk passed

yeah thats what I think''what if i dont play my number will come up and im losing money''I start to think if I dont play Im missing out on extra peas its hard to break the mentalitythen there r days I do win and when I win all them thoughts leave my mind

Gotta be talking about the roulette. Them Machines are responcible for doing over everyone, guys who never use to Gamble are in the Bookies 24/7 just cuz of the Roulette, guys that don't even know about Horses ect. There the ones who are addicted and burning money right now. I ain't touched a Roulette Machine for a good year.

Guest LucaPiano

I don't gamble I bet, Serpent seens how much i made today over 1kYo on serious note though, when your addicted to anything especially gambling you don't listen to what other people say its a FACT you can;t listen because you dont BELIEVE, Mad Vybz i can only say things u've probally heard but the journeys sweet on the horses i wish you could join because roulette is DEATH, you hve to find the will power inside you to not touch them i was addicted but i went into a bookies for a whole day and didn't touch them instead i won £120 on the horses and it made me BELIVE in other ways ove making money now you can go in knowing that theres other options

this is what I mean went into the bookies placeing fun bets ont the dogs and horses £1.50 £2.00 bets fun bets then I got the urge to go bank and withdraw money and just won £350 from £90 yes on roulette. But yeah mans gonna try and stop from now

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I don't gamble I bet, Serpent seens how much i made today over 1kYo on serious note though, when your addicted to anything especially gambling you don't listen to what other people say its a FACT you can;t listen because you dont BELIEVE, Mad Vybz i can only say things u've probally heard but the journeys sweet on the horses i wish you could join because roulette is DEATH, you hve to find the will power inside you to not touch them i was addicted but i went into a bookies for a whole day and didn't touch them instead i won £120 on the horses and it made me BELIVE in other ways ove making money now you can go in knowing that theres other options
lol real talk but horses and all other forms of gambling are too imo