Streetfighter Help

Rsonist

I am gettin pissed off, i am a noob at this so f*ck, but every time i go round to my mates flat, all he f*ckin does is play as Abel or Vega, gets me in the corner and continually does leg sweeps and f*cks me up.How the f*ck can i counter/block do anything to kill his game, cause this is all he f*ckin does.

Crouching block?Pick Sagat and do his EX Tiger Uppercut (LP+MP+HP) while hes trying to sweep you?Throw him?SF IV thread is you still. Also, Check the VIP2 gaming page. They have some nice videos you can learn things from, seen as tho your a beginner.

Pick Ken and do hard punch Shoryuken (dragon punch) in the process of getting up.It sounds like you don't own the game to be gettin any practice so here you go..TBH this video is to take the piss but I swear, it'll work. :lol:If he's not so close when you wake up, hold down and back. This will block anything he'll try throw at you. The leg sweeps atleast.

Pick Ken and do hard punch Shoryuken (dragon punch) in the process of getting up.It sounds like you don't own the game to be gettin any practice so here you go..TBH this video is to take the piss but I swear, it'll work. :lol:If he's not so close when you wake up, hold down and back. This will block anything he'll try throw at you. The leg sweeps atleast.
lmfaoflowchart kenstanner if u use ken u deserve that beating ur getting

Basically tanner you need to cop an actual copy of SF4 if you already havent, cos its obvious that the other breh (in whos flat you play SF4) is getting much more practice then you are, thats why he keeps on cornering you & spamming these 'low kicks', & a person that has a game & plays it alot would obviously be better than a person that doesnt have the game at all.So the only real advice i can give you tanner is to go & cop SF4, & have loads of practice on it, that way practice makes perfect.