Sign in to follow this  
2deal2

The Inbetweeners 'more realistic than Skins' - Channel 4

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a151614/inb...than-skins.htmlthe_inbetweeners.jpgVSSkins460.jpgSimon Bird has said that his show The Inbetweeners gives viewers a more realistic depiction of teenage life than Skins.Bird said: "Skins is great because it's this fantasy of what you want your teenage years to be whereas The Inbetweeners is what your teenage years actually were."Co-star Joe Thomas said: "The Inbetweeners is more the time you spend not having the night that you thought you were gonna be having.""Waiting to get somewhere, waiting for a bus to take you to a village [where] you might get into somebody's house party, that's the territory that we're involved in."Which IS the more realistic?

Inbetweeners
I'm sure most people have witnessed a person like Jay(i think thats his name) in their lives. Too much joks.When is the new series?

Their both differently good.I'm leaning more towards 'The Inbetweeners' for overall realism than 'Skins'.Doesn't the new series of 'The Inbetweeners' start today?

Their both differently good.I'm leaning more towards 'The Inbetweeners' for overall realism than 'Skins'.Doesn't the new series of 'The Inbetweeners' start today?
yeahhe4 @ 10

I always viewed them to be two different types of programmes. I see The Inbetweeners as a younger version of The Peep Show.

Skins is a show about some teenagers, it's not meant to portray teenage life.Like tryna say Eastenders gives the wrong impression about an East London neighbourhood.

Guest Wu-Tang
Skins is sh*t, some show for faggots
+
Skins is a show about some teenagers, it's not meant to portray teenage life.Like tryna say Eastenders gives the wrong impression about an East London neighbourhood.

defo more realistic - not that im an inbetweener, jockclown when im 'eredefo funnier as wellbut skins season 1 and 2 were sickseason 3 has just soured everyones opinion on it