Why did I used to do that ?

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to buy the source magazine and the vibe, and cut pictures out and made nuff collageswhen i was in primary school i used to dress myself and would just experiment with the uniform, jumper over pinifore, jumper under pinifore, jumper under summer dress

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
JAJAHAHHAHAHACTUAL LAUGHTERhavent laughed for a minutef*ck*ng hell

used to wear some offkey tracksuit bottoms with metallic buttons running down the side.when i first got studded ascots i tried to play ball in them on concrete.used to use the word "basically" as a noun, adjective and verb.steal these red pens from skl and load them up in my tray, blue ink only.wear tshirts at any sign of the sun. lol @ some people still doing this.almost got convinved to pierce my ear with a compass.ride my bike really fast then hop off and see how far it could go.[/color]
THIS.we used to call it ghost riding. one of bredrins f*cked his knee up he got off but the bottom of his trousers got caught on the pedal and he stacked it over the bike. creased at the time tbh

slow motion swingers.triple h - high knee to the face was a must.man-marking and seria a / wrestling defending against ppl i didnt like.

When I was nine and my bro was 5 I was watching steven segal and I kicked him in the lungshe was weezing for breath
<_< shits not funnyremember when me and my older brother were playing sonic 2 on one of the special levelsi was tails (always player2) and we were tryna unlock supersoniccause i didnt have to do much i kept on jumping up and downit must've put him off cause the emerald popped up but the character didnt get unlockedso he got up and punted me in the belly

I onced owned a pair of shiny sean jean outfit and an outfit with writing on it (a bit like the newspaper style one)used to wear beige jeans, denim jacket and kappa trainers and actually thought I looked goodyea bravo channel was the one, I remember we had cable in the living room and in my parents room, so i would set the vcr to start recording after 11pm using them 4 hour tapes but set it on LP(long play) then cover the vcr screen with a video box so the rents wouldnt clock i was recordingsometimes they would change channels meaning my recording was f*cked

slow motion swingers.triple h - high knee to the face was a must.man-marking and seria a / wrestling defending against ppl i didnt like.
When I was nine and my bro was 5 I was watching steven segal and I kicked him in the lungshe was weezing for breath
<_< shits not funnyremember when me and my older brother were playing sonic 2 on one of the special levelsi was tails (always player2) and we were tryna unlock supersoniccause i didnt have to do much i kept on jumping up and downit must've put him off cause the emerald popped up but the character didnt get unlockedso he got up and punted me in the belly
the panick was alotscariest sh*t ever

Guest Flat Ericó
Can add swing on the swings really high then jump off to see how far you go.
c/sremember i didnt know how to swing and these fat chicks were laughing at me so i stayed in the park for time the next day learning till i couldthey didnt even remember me the next time they saw me swinging
Putting 2 pairs of laces in my trainers and rocking them with gigantic bows
LOLand rocking some fat laces

there was some derelict building at the back of our park that got knocked down eventaullyanyway it left loads and loads of shards of tiles and we used to split into 2 teams and just dash these sharp pieces of tiles at each other dno how no1 ever got their head split open
that reminds me....stone fightsso dangerous

Guest Wu-Tang

There used to be all these...low-ish rooftops opposite Vassal road, on caldwell st where my boy n chick livedUsed to jump off / jam on themwrestling ALL THE TIME.The roofs used to be like jumpin off a ladder/top ropealways to do the same crusty clothesline, some boog version of kanes oneLOLWE ALSO USED TO WRESTLE FURNIATURECHOKE-SLAMMING ARMCHAIRS, FROG-SPLASHING PILLOWSSomeone must have left like a 3-peice sofa and chairs set by the bins once....we just did wrestling moves on them/onto themalsoBEING TOO SHOOK TO PROPERLY DO THE STUNNERf*ck jumpin off the floor and landin directly on my coccyxMy move was the ddt >>>

there was some derelict building at the back of our park that got knocked down eventaullyanyway it left loads and loads of shards of tiles and we used to split into 2 teams and just dash these sharp pieces of tiles at each other dno how no1 ever got their head split open
no one got hurt though which is mad

no one got hurt though which is mad
its true...

Guest Wu-Tang

Worst throwing fight I ever had was when my and my boys found this 'mystery bag' and was throwin it at eachotherIt was like a standard blue corner shop bagmy boy lobbed it at me, i ducked behind the corner, but cuz of how i swung myself round my hand was on the cornever of the wall stillthe bag hit the wall, explodedit was a nappy filled with sh*tsome went on my finger. on my finger. my finger.I actually sprinted all the way back to my boys house with my finger out infront of me like I was sayin UP AND ATOM got to the bathroom and washed that sh*t for like 3 hours straight, had to eat with my left hand for like a week afterwards was bare shook