girlfrend complainin bout tlkin to other chicks

Frank White

chik is always complainin or jus makin comments bout me talkin to other galsdese chicks r actually jus friends - dis is between me n u vip2 n i can say der is actually nothin derf*ck all dis relationship shitchick alredy explained its not dat she dnt trust me its she wants me all 2 herselfi was like ok i wont talk to as much - deleted bare numbers got only like 3 of my main girls in my call logs - chick still complains.i want her 2 meet dem

talk openly to the girls in front of her, so she can kinda see she got nothing 2 worry aboutif she has, pick a girl who u no u can have a completely innocent convo wid so she sees its jus a friendship tingand allow deletin numbers coz ur girl says

My girl is militant about this.
I get heated all the time for talking to girls, having them as friends on facebook, and even texting and listening to their problems n dat.i aint helping the situation more time but im deep more time like to let her know anytime she feels like getting all beyonce on me ill get an upgrade and sorta keep her on her toes in a deep way.

nah dont delete it you just gotta be STRAIGHT with every woman around my girl has got a facebook now as well as using it on her blackberry and its her new toy tbh.i love my girl and i REALLY want it to work and i cant afford to flop that cos of "female friends" i feel i should make the effort to allow it to work well and i aint doing that if im allowing girls on my page.any single girl with a facebook is a threat in my eyes or better yet any female full stop unless they in my fam and i KNOW how they are cos if im honest there are even certain male friends i cant have on my page cos they are stone stupid when it comes to relationships.got one friend on my page who accidently called one of my exs the WRONG NAME (the name of a previous ex) after i done introduced them with NAMES he just a fool.damage limitation tbh

nah dont delete it you just gotta be STRAIGHT with every woman around my girl has got a facebook now as well as using it on her blackberry and its her new toy tbh.i love my girl and i REALLY want it to work and i cant afford to flop that cos of "female friends" i feel i should make the effort to allow it to work well and i aint doing that if im allowing girls on my page.any single girl with a facebook is a threat in my eyes or better yet any female full stop unless they in my fam and i KNOW how they are cos if im honest there are even certain male friends i cant have on my page cos they are stone stupid when it comes to relationships.got one friend on my page who accidently called one of my exs the WRONG NAME (the name of a previous ex) after i done introduced them with NAMES he just a fool.damage limitation tbh
Real talk i hear what your sayin playa safe for the advice

The way I look at it is this, would you man feel comfortable with next man who is her 'friend' texting her all the time, chatting to her about their 'problems', spending time with her, facebook'ing her all the time, being her close friend, etc etc.No you wouldnt, and same applies when it comes to yourselves really.These same gal who are maintaining these 'friendships' with you while you have a woman are the SAME chicks who would be screwin if there OWN man (if they had one) had a next gal who was their 'close friend'Honestly ask yourself, what kind of 'friend' would want to take energy away from your relationship? because by you maintaining these 'close friendships' with the opposite sex you are focusing your energy on a female other than your partner.I lead by example in my standards for myself and my relationship, people who dont = waste.I know it cant run if my woman has some 'close friend' who is male, and who she is in constant contact with, and the same applies for myself and female friends.People dont know about boundaries these days.[elephant man] puuuurrre passa passa [/elephant man]

i try my best to go on like i dont care etc and im hard but if my girl was close to a next dude in any way it would PISS ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFi just pray this dont happen and she try drop that "trust me talk" cos its not even about trust its about how it FEELS at the time of realising ya partner is rollin with someone that pretty very likely wants to f*ck ya partner.fortunately im convinced my girl wouldnt ENTERTAIN such a thing based solely on how it looks and feels and therefore wouldnt do it cos she would agree with the majority of mandem in this thread.her close friend is just as cynical so i THINK im aight.this is the difference between CHOOSING a partner and MOULDING a partner cos someone that knows the levels aint someone you need to explain this to.

The way I look at it is this, would you man feel comfortable with next man who is her 'friend' texting her all the time, chatting to her about their 'problems', spending time with her, facebook'ing her all the time, being her close friend, etc etc.No you wouldnt, and same applies when it comes to yourselves really.These same gal who are maintaining these 'friendships' with you while you have a woman are the SAME chicks who would be screwin if there OWN man (if they had one) had a next gal who was their 'close friend'Honestly ask yourself, what kind of 'friend' would want to take energy away from your relationship? because by you maintaining these 'close friendships' with the opposite sex you are focusing your energy on a female other than your partner.I lead by example in my standards for myself and my relationship, people who dont = waste.I know it cant run if my woman has some 'close friend' who is male, and who she is in constant contact with, and the same applies for myself and female friends.People dont know about boundaries these days.[elephant man] puuuurrre passa passa [/elephant man]
:!:

Lol @ deleting any number out ur fone cos ur girl said so or "made u do it".. Esp when in her fone tobias is tina, ste is steph and andy is mandy.. Step ur game up son cos right now its ugly..U want this same insecure chick to meet ur "female friends"? These friends better be extremely and obviously unattractive for obvious reasons.. But kno that wen things get heated, sh*t will get thrown in ur face bout how ur f*ckin them anyway.. U even thinkin this will work with an insecure girl is a fail tbhif ur serious bout ur relationship, keep the female friend contact to minimum slash cut it off completely.. It's a bag of destruction ur bringing upon urself, forget bout introducing anything.. One of the stupidest things u've said tbh

things like this is what makes people not go university and drop out cos of pregnancy or not take the job outta town cos they are too drained by relationship politics that are facilitated by selfish individuals.this is why parents told us no boyfriends or girlfriends and just do the books etc cos they KNEW bout this sh*t.lettin ya partner manipulate you in ANY WAY = possible failure of personal growth.

She needs to respect you in order to gain respect from you. How can she tell you not to have friends, she cannot!You have to let her know, that you have female friends, but that doesn't mean you are in love, lust, sexual relations with them. She is disrespecting you by mistrusting you. I understand jealousy - its only human when you are in love to be jealous, but she cannot have you for her and her only.

this is a good thingthis way she knows you have LOTS of options and she can be replaced at any given momentkeep ALL them female friends cos it will keep ur girlfriend on her toes
time consuming bruhthem same female friends do infact need some form of maintenance beileve it or not and depending on ones own circumstance in life IF he is on tings and has better things to do the concept of this is just LONG as it dont pay the bills.me being an extraordinary gentlemen with sheer class is what i use to give me my value not having a few female friends that are all just some next mans play thing.ya option aint wrong btw its just flawed by time and age thats all.