Sign in to follow this  
King Jammy

Are you colour blind?

Anyone ever been tested for colour blindness?Nuff peeps I know didn't even realize they were. Most of them only have a slight deficiency though.Colour Blind Test
passed with flying colours :ph34r: leaves

Guest Wu-Tang

nah it aintpassed em allIt would work better if they didnt reveal the options in such a bait manner

It's annoying, because i know what i should be seeing but cant.Nothing new though, got this test when i was 13 or sumthin, got minor colour blindness, only effects me when different shades of colours are close together, its not like i see blue as yellow and sh*t like that.

It's annoying, because i know what i should be seeing but cant.Nothing new though, got this test when i was 13 or sumthin, got minor colour blindness, only effects me when different shades of colours are close together, its not like i see blue as yellow and sh*t like that.
Had this done in primary school. Chinese doctor was like "ooo fayw" I thought I was handicap for a little while.Thats the case with every colour blind person I think.

No 3 and esp 4 how the f*ck is that a 5? it was a 2.
Standardly its a 2. tryna tell me im colour blind.

Passed with flying colours. I ain't no retardyes i know its a double negative u c*nt