Sign in to follow this  
neeko

CHICKHEN Shop BEEF!!

"Are you alright?!"/dancethe left hand snap at 0:18 was fierce.f*ck that second vid till i hear otherwise

2nd one is defo favourite chicken in plaistowhow's he gonna call man a penisdeep

lolthe second vidthe guy in the left corner when they go outside didnt do nuffin when it kicked offbut went into superman mode when other people started to help his m8 lol

lolthe second vidthe guy in the left corner when they go outside didnt do nuffin when it kicked offbut went into superman mode when other people started to help his m8 lol
:lol::lol::lol: We all know someone like this don't we? The way he threw his coat down showed how hard he was trying.I'd would have loved it if they brought it to him too, end up next to the lion.

lmao at the african lion rolling around on the floor in slow motion like a WWE star waiting for a next man to do their special move

fuk dem russiansbut tbh the african lion called it on then he melted when it came on top

I dunno, truesay the Russian got an unfair first blow, after his bredrin pulled the african lion down on the seat. SMHable outcome though

russians dont ramp so the beatdown was expected.coat got flung like spidermans web