Sign in to follow this  
thinkingthuglife

fuk natwest.

You cant do nothing bruv. Jus make sure your account aint overdrawn now or they'll charge another £38 and if your still overdrawn, another £38 until your account is back in black. Got stung for £190 like this.

what are this words?i mean reallyits now the 3rd of aprilare you tryna tell me you cannot afford to do anything this month because of natwest taking 38 pounds out of your account?if this is actually the case and isnt a fabricated attempt to generate replys in a topic you created a la eskay jones circa 2nd april i have no idea what the f*ck your doing posting on vip forums

You cant do nothing bruv. Jus make sure your account aint overdrawn now or they'll charge another £38 and if your still overdrawn, another £38 until your account is back in black. Got stung for £190 like this.
is it? thats fukry. safe.

what are this words?i mean reallyits now the 3rd of aprilare you tryna tell me you cannot afford to do anything this month because of natwest taking 38 pounds out of your account?if this is actually the case and isnt a fabricated attempt to generate replys in a topic you created a la eskay jones circa 2nd april i have no idea what the f*ck your doing posting on vip forums
shut it u geek. unlike u im not posh. gotta pay sky bill n broadband n phone bills. If there no money n they take 38 out guess wot im broke. wot fukin school u go to. easter now as well so no ema.

Guest Lemons

Every time they try a ting about standing orders and try and give man that charge I just run up in there with 5/6 mask man and make 500% profit sheeeeeeez.

Every time they try a ting about standing orders and try and give man that charge I just run up in there with 5/6 mask man and make 500% profit sheeeeeeez.
looool

charged me £38 4 a standing order thats only worth 50 notes. wot the fuk. is there owt man can do about it? i need that mney n why the fuk 38.
shud of read the manual about charges