fuk natwest.

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are this words?i mean reallyits now the 3rd of aprilare you tryna tell me you cannot afford to do anything this month because of natwest taking 38 pounds out of your account?if this is actually the case and isnt a fabricated attempt to generate replys in a topic you created a la eskay jones circa 2nd april i have no idea what the f*ck your doing posting on vip forums

what are this words?i mean reallyits now the 3rd of aprilare you tryna tell me you cannot afford to do anything this month because of natwest taking 38 pounds out of your account?if this is actually the case and isnt a fabricated attempt to generate replys in a topic you created a la eskay jones circa 2nd april i have no idea what the f*ck your doing posting on vip forums
shut it u geek. unlike u im not posh. gotta pay sky bill n broadband n phone bills. If there no money n they take 38 out guess wot im broke. wot fukin school u go to. easter now as well so no ema.

Guest Lemons

Every time they try a ting about standing orders and try and give man that charge I just run up in there with 5/6 mask man and make 500% profit sheeeeeeez.