Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

LOL @ NOT FUCKIN WIT MDIZZLE

Dropped my first bomb last nighteverat some 3D disco tingoh my dayswowis all i can saydefo need this in your lifealsoi'm not even a licke bit hang overbuti have been stearing at the ceiling since i got in at 6 this morngrrneed a spliff bad tbhwhats good anyway

herd it from the horses mouth...if you leave 2-3 month gaps your serotonin levels go back to normal. after that, extended use shows roughly 5% reduction.the only damage you could do is in the long run if u abuse it and over do it.

Guest Lemons

Just asked the guy who sits opposite me if he's had any experiences with MDMA, he just said -"It can be devastating"

nitty
he did it once, it dont mean he is suddenly gna start binging on it.
so u are admitting its a nitty thing
corse it can be fiendish, just like any drug if u abuse it.do it in the wrong way and abuse it and u will be lookin like a mong and cakin ur health.if u aint got the skill to handle powerful stuff in moderation, and dont wanna end up in bein in a bad shape...then simple dont pick it up. just stick to stigmatising it and calling it bitty ish when ever its mentioned. :rolleyes:

Guest Wu-Tang
Just asked the guy who sits opposite me if he's had any experiences with MDMA, he just said -"It can be devastating"
LMFAOIts funnier because I know who you are talking about.