Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

BEST ALBUM INTRO'S/SKITS/INTERLUDES/OUTRO'S

These days skits/interludes are rarely done but drop your favs, old or new.Jay-z - The Dynasty Intro>>>>>>>>>>>Nas - Stillmatic IntroDmx - Mickey skit lolWu Tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin' (Not a intro on its own but the way it used to get man hyped)Tbh Wu Tang skits/intros/Kung Fu samples used to SICK.Redman - Ice Cream man skitScarface Emeritus IntroAdd yours

Guest Flat Ericó

Stillmatic Intro Juelz Santana What The Games Been Missing Introerm ill be back

Guest Wu-Tang

Pharoahe Monch Desire IntroBig L Big Picture Introto add to those mentioned

Tell em why you mad son
:rofl:GHSH SDJFSGKJFK DHKDG KDGKD KHOW CAN I FORGET!!!!THAT'S THE BEST I SWEAR!!!!!The Mad Rapper skits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh gosh, album is gym music for the day.always loved this intro as well, like he was just showing all the man that was doubting him the levels.

The Mad Rapper skits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But yeahJay Z - Dynasty / Blueprint introsNas - Stillmatic introworst skit ever - Nas weed skit on Nastradamous

LOL @ this being trueC/S some of the ones that have already been mentioned. Can't believe I forgot about some of them.

THAT BIGGIE 1 WITH LIL KIM OVER FEENIN(f*ck ME INTERLUDE ON READY TO DIE)...THAT WAS A CLASSICHAD ME ROFLMAO WHEN I 1ST HEARD IT

/thread
indeeddon't even wanna draw for the wu-tang song intros, there's too many

/thread
USED TO HIT DA KITCHEN LIGHTS- COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE NOW I HIT DA KITCHEN LIGHTS - MARBLE FLOORS EVERYWHERE*GOES MAD*

not the best, but have u ever been in the car and its just silent then you hear this

DMX - Its Hot and Hell is Hot[interviewer:] Yo I'm sayin, these Ruff Ryder Niggas[DMX:] Dog[interviewer:] I heard these niggas is for real[DMX:] Dog. That's my man and them[interviewer:] But I heard these Niggas is like suppose to be lockin downthe industry on some sh*t, on some power sh*t.[DMX:] Dog that's my mans and them[interviewer:] Eh[DMX:] So what I'm doin'[interviewer:] right, right[DMX:] my mans and them is doin, because[interviewer:] right[DMX:] that's my mans and them, ya know[interveiwer:] I feel ya[DMX:] Now ya feel me?[interveiwer:] I feel ya[DMX:] So you know when you f*ckin with me[interveiwer:] right, right[DMX:] you f*ckin wit[interveiwer:] oh oh, what are ya doin now? GOES INTO..................UhOne two one two, come through run throughGun who, oh you don't know what the gun doSome do, those that know are real quietLet me think you wanna try it, f*ck around and start a riotNiggas gonna buy it, regardless because I'm the hardestrap artist and I'ma start thissh*t up foreal, get up and feel, my wordsI make herbs split up and squealIll is all I've been hearin latelyNiggaz hate me, wanna duck tape me and make meput their brains on the wall, when I brawlToo late for that 911 callWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL