BEST ALBUM INTRO'S/SKITS/INTERLUDES/OUTRO'S

Goddaz

These days skits/interludes are rarely done but drop your favs, old or new.Jay-z - The Dynasty Intro>>>>>>>>>>>Nas - Stillmatic IntroDmx - Mickey skit lolWu Tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin' (Not a intro on its own but the way it used to get man hyped)Tbh Wu Tang skits/intros/Kung Fu samples used to SICK.Redman - Ice Cream man skitScarface Emeritus IntroAdd yours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMX - Its Hot and Hell is Hot[interviewer:] Yo I'm sayin, these Ruff Ryder Niggas[DMX:] Dog[interviewer:] I heard these niggas is for real[DMX:] Dog. That's my man and them[interviewer:] But I heard these Niggas is like suppose to be lockin downthe industry on some sh*t, on some power sh*t.[DMX:] Dog that's my mans and them[interviewer:] Eh[DMX:] So what I'm doin'[interviewer:] right, right[DMX:] my mans and them is doin, because[interviewer:] right[DMX:] that's my mans and them, ya know[interveiwer:] I feel ya[DMX:] Now ya feel me?[interveiwer:] I feel ya[DMX:] So you know when you f*ckin with me[interveiwer:] right, right[DMX:] you f*ckin wit[interveiwer:] oh oh, what are ya doin now? GOES INTO..................UhOne two one two, come through run throughGun who, oh you don't know what the gun doSome do, those that know are real quietLet me think you wanna try it, f*ck around and start a riotNiggas gonna buy it, regardless because I'm the hardestrap artist and I'ma start thissh*t up foreal, get up and feel, my wordsI make herbs split up and squealIll is all I've been hearin latelyNiggaz hate me, wanna duck tape me and make meput their brains on the wall, when I brawlToo late for that 911 callWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL