Cesc bk but wheres he gonna play?

thinkingthuglife

look yea dont get me wrong cescs sick but since he got injured we been unbeaten. changed formation and started scoring more goals. obviously hes captainn a sik baller so he gonna come back in but where do we play him?think he might play instead of theo like this:----------------------------AL-------------------------------------SAGNA-------GALLAS----KOLO-------CLICHY---------------------------------SONG-----DIABY-----------------------------------------NASRI-----CESC------ARSHAVIN----------------------------------VANP or ADEBAYOR--------------------would be sick but we got too many sick players on bench. n both strikers gotta play. how the fuk we gonna fit man bk in team.

look yea dont get me wrong cescs sick but since he got injured we been unbeaten. changed formation and started scoring more goals. obviously hes captainn a sik baller so he gonna come back in but where do we play him?think he might play instead of theo like this:----------------------------AL-------------------------------------SAGNA-------GALLAS----KOLO-------CLICHY---------------------------------SONG-----DIABY-----------------------------------------NASRI-----CESC------ARSHAVIN----------------------------------VANP or ADEBAYOR--------------------would be sick but we got too many sick players on bench. n both strikers gotta play. how the fuk we gonna fit man bk in team.
Lookin at that team and the 2 average defmids all Im thinking is Gareth Barry to Arsenal in the summer

Surely its who do you play with him?
c wot it is tho. we use 2 play 4-4-2 but its like a 4-2-3-1 now and it working better. we got song n diaby who r both strong so if we drop them 4 cesc our middles got a better player but is weaker. denilshit n cesc cant play 2getha. Cescs sik but hecant just walk straight bk into a winnng team. Luca i never seen cesc upfront. MD where do ya put cesc hen when van P comes bk?

Cesc will play next to that piece of poo Denilson again.With our injuries and the fact we play again on Tuesday, the team tomorrow will probably be 4-5-1Song Fabregas DenilsonWalcott Adebayor Arshavin
that would be fuking sh*t if it were just denilson n cesc. no muscle n no speed. wat do u think full strength would be coz diaby nasri eduardo n van p arent in that team. no ebouewaste either lol!

Guest LucaPiano

I have never seen Cesc play behind the front man in a 3 man attacking midfield with 2 holding mids behind, TTL can you tell me where you got this assumption from, what game/season have you seen this?Not even a send, just like to see other peoples views on positional player rather than mine

Smh Walcott has to be in our first 11 cos of his pace.The way most teams now play against us, his pace is VITAL, as is a player who likes a early shot on goal i.e Diaby, Rosicky, ocassionally Arshavin & van Persie.When we playing the other top 3 who play less tight then you can drop Walcott tho.

Cesc will play next to that piece of poo Denilson again.With our injuries and the fact we play again on Tuesday, the team tomorrow will probably be 4-5-1Song Fabregas DenilsonWalcott Adebayor Arshavin
that would be fuking sh*t if it were just denilson n cesc. no muscle n no speed. wat do u think full strength would be coz diaby nasri eduardo n van p arent in that team. no ebouewaste either lol!
I think that time has passed stil.
Arshavin and Nasri's guile and tekkers>>>>wally's pacenot like he is really fast anyways swear he runs and leaves the ball behind
SMH

I think that time has passed stil.
Arshavin and Nasri's guile and tekkers>>>>wally's pacenot like he is really fast anyways swear he runs and leaves the ball behind
SMH
:D Like walcott doesnt go met meet and starts running near the opposition box and looks at his feets and thinks sh*t I left the ball behind

eboue's dribbling is 10 times better than that pace merchantguy's so limited it's untrueif he was any Pierre Umbungo from Marseilles he wouldn't be rated half as highly.
lolBut Theo is a striker, why hes limited on the wingIm still yet 2 see evidence of a wonderkid

I have never seen Cesc play behind the front man in a 3 man attacking midfield with 2 holding mids behind, TTL can you tell me where you got this assumption from, what game/season have you seen this?Not even a send, just like to see other peoples views on positional player rather than mine
he's never played there coz we never used to play the formation. cesc better in attack that defence so if he was played behind the striker like he is for spain then we would see him smash it with his passin n vision. If we had him n denilshit holding teams would run thr us like knife thru butter .