hav u eva hit a gal?

Frank White

i hadnt before the other day n i thought i neva would allow followin fathers footstepsanyway - mme n my girl were arguingshe was talkin reckless so i told her i swear dwn im gonna punch ushe carried on n was even like go on den hit me all standin der chest out finkin she a big gali was like nah ur not worth itden she was like "see ur a bitch boy hit me if ur bad"i really didnt even wanna hit her i shud hav kept my cool i didnt even hit her strate after dat comment der was a bit of silenceden she opens ur black mout 2 say sumthin else i didnt even wanna hearmade sure my hand was firm and slapped her across da jaw - i didnt use my fingers i used the palm so u know it hurtstarts cryin and says shes goin home - im like wot the f*ck u told me to hit u u eediatgo home den n she goes aint spoke to her since.anyone know where i can get a cheap 360 or ps3 even

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol last bar kills itActually this sh*t has been spinning in my head since morning, last night some 'road' girl tried dropping indirect bars to a group of us about a situation and usually I am the one that has to start sh*t off but I kicked back and allowed her cos she was way too drunk plus the fact it's not really about slapping up wastegirls anymore...but now my head is telling me, I let myself down and I should of hotted her.

i hadnt before the other day n i thought i neva would allow followin fathers footstepsanyway - mme n my girl were arguingshe was talkin reckless so i told her i swear dwn im gonna punch ushe carried on n was even like go on den hit me all standin der chest out finkin she a big gali was like nah ur not worth itden she was like "see ur a bitch boy hit me if ur bad"i really didnt even wanna hit her i shud hav kept my cool i didnt even hit her strate after dat comment der was a bit of silenceden she opens ur black mout 2 say sumthin else i didnt even wanna hearmade sure my hand was firm and slapped her across da jaw - i didnt use my fingers i used the palm so u know it hurtstarts cryin and says shes goin home - im like wot the f*ck u told me to hit u u eediatgo home den n she goes aint spoke to her since.anyone know where i can get a cheap 360 or ps3 even
d;wlkdsldksdasdasdasdsd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't blame you tbh. I wouldnt usually hit a girl. I've had a girl slap me, try kneeing me in the nuts and try spitting in my face and I've still kept my cool. But nowadays...I dunno. Some of these girls are just asking for it.
They do say patience is a virtue boy. Although, if you hadn't done their dance someone else would have tbh.

Bwoy. Some chicks need to feel it. I won't Ike a chick but a firm one off slap or a proper shaking has gone down. If that fails then I just punch/f*ck something up in the vicinity to show her my rage then suddenly go right up to her like :angry: then go for a long walk or drive. Works everytime.Lmao @ 360/ps3 ending.

takes alot for me to get violent in any situation, so i would take aloti have been assaulted by the oposite sex before thoughi was walkin past this group of girls, they were standing around one drunk one who was on the floor head in her hands, i DANCED by singing my tune '' DRANK A LIL TOO MUCH, A LIL TOO MUCH, DRANK A LIL TOO MUCH, A LIL TOO MUCH''and then one of the girls just turns around and punchs me!ha!i was like how rude i was goin to get your friend some water after the drunk dance, but now you ruined it for hershe was likeNAAH U WEREN'T GETTING WATERi was likeyeh i woz, u f*cked it up, pissed, THATS ASSAULT, IM CALLIN SECURITY GUARD