hav u eva hit a gal?

Frank White

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I watch this video, three things just makes me :rofl:The way po po just drive past & do nothing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The guy's laugh who's filming>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The way the hubby is being swang about like a little child & him still wanting to keep fighting>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LMAO trust.. priceless

men who beat women are just weak mentally. not surprising basing it on some of the responses and the people responding.also, i'm 100% homosexual.
nice how a mod who obviously caught feelings (why was that? did i touch a nerve behind flak jacket perhaps?) decided to "moderate" my words for a few lolsi might add though that such vermin men who hit women are a necessary evil. since some women want to push men to the brink at any given opportunity

men who beat women are just weak mentally. not surprising basing it on some of the responses and the people responding.also, i'm 100% homosexual.
nice how a mod who obviously caught feelings (why was that? did i touch a nerve behind flak jacket perhaps?) decided to "moderate" my words for a few lolsi might add though that such vermin men who hit women are a necessary evil. since some women want to push men to the brink at any given opportunity
wot does this mean
im curious as to why YOU asked what it means? ur not the only mod on duty are you?

wot does this mean
im curious as to why YOU asked what it means? ur not the only mod on duty are you?
what?
flak jacket is a bulletproof vest.....i thought u would of known dat... hes basically drawing attention to your "online persona"

wot does this mean
what?
what is the reason for asking what?

wot does this mean
what?
flak jacket is a bulletproof vest.....i thought u would of known dat...
c/s the dotdotdotits supposed to be mans day to day uniform alie

wot does this mean
what?
this was dry still. humour isnt for u. stick to being a background lolguy.
:( you win this round.

wot does this mean
what?
ur problem is u try too hard. u jumped in bcos i mentioned flak jacket.. so u assumed i was talking about you. since ur the guy who comes on the forum wearing a vest as people joke.i know who i was referring to when i mentioned it and it wasnt you.

wot does this mean
what?
ur problem is u try too hard. u jumped in bcos i mentioned flak jacket.. so u assumed i was talking about you. since ur the guy who comes on the forum wearing a vest as people joke.i know who i was referring to when i mentioned it and it wasnt you.
no ur actually gassing. i didnt know wot a flak jacket was, llow it. im jus sayin u have no wit. i dont want an argument but u have no wit. jus thought i would let u know.
if i have no wit, then u have no proper way of asking a question. u just asked "what does this mean" and quoted my whole statement. anyway.. ur a surefire way of deading topics, so i wont join u in doing what u do best . just so you know :arrow:

Just to bclarify what I said...The girl I beat up as basically a man and had it coming. I would NEVER hit a girl/lady for offending me or hitting me. I'd do my best to restrain them. But this big old bitch thought she was a guy and used to hang with blokes so I layed her out.

Just to bclarify what I said...The girl I beat up as basically a man and had it coming. I would NEVER hit a girl/lady for offending me or hitting me. I'd do my best to restrain them. But this big old bitch thought she was a guy and used to hang with blokes so I layed her out.
Did you gloat to your friends about it afterwards?

Did you gloat to your friends about it afterwards?
lolz at the lackluster sendage

what da f*ck...are u doing with that child in yur avion the real i'm about to call sum sort of federal establishment

Guest Flat Ericó
:lol::lol:
lmfao