Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

THe Sexual Health Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

Went to the toilet yesterday and my piss was like crude oil.Absolutely jet black.

blood is coming out
If when bussin then it may be due to a blood vessel in the prostate that has ruptured, nothing to worry about in those circumstances.If anything else then consult your GP.I ain't too sure about Wu-Tang.

Could never be a stickyWho's gonna admit to having 2 basketballs for scrotum
It's a maturity thing here.Such a forum as this aswell gives for more trustworthy advice unless guys are feeling malicious.

Guest Lemons
Knew some guy who had crabs...nigga had to get a comb
Thats why shaving>>>>Smooth as motherf*cking eggs.

Could never be a stickyWho's gonna admit to having 2 basketballs for scrotum
It's a maturity thing here.Such a forum as this aswell gives for more trustworthy advice unless guys are feeling malicious.
Won't happen bro, be real

Guest Wu-Tang
Knew some guy who had crabs...nigga had to get a comb
Thats why shaving>>>>Smooth as motherf*cking eggs.
A bears egg?ttar_coconut_02_v_launch.jpg

Went to the toilet yesterday and my piss was like crude oil.Absolutely jet black.
ebola or the black death.

this topic isnt necessary or at least it shouldnt be
and young man, this topic shoudl be a sticky tbh. cos u lot and ur sisters are al jus f*ck*ng about giving us more work to do when i could be chilling.not like you know that you can get and STD like infection from using certain bubble bath which can enter ya piece in the water.or that having sex in a bath is not a good thing to do. etc etc..

and young man, this topic shoudl be a sticky tbh. cos u lot and ur sisters are al jus f*ck*ng about giving us more work to do when i could be chilling.not like you know that you can get and STD like infection from using certain bubble bath which can enter ya piece in the water.or that having sex in a bath is not a good thing to do. etc etc..
elaborate...

elaborate...

some people react to bubble bath. depending on the chemicals and flavours of the bath material, you can get a reaction or infection thru ur tract, and it will appear as an STD type illness, cos ur urinary tract is infected. ur balls can swell up..find it hard to piss, and you will obviously assume its an std.at least such things force you to get to the clinic for treatment and then after a few anti biotics its all done. along with the check up for other stuff that was carried out when u came. and any sexually active person should always go to a sexual health clinic every 3 months, even if its for the free condoms

I'm scared of getting an STD.I don't understand how I hear about a few people just have sex with a randon rawback!!!

Yeah, I caught an STD in November last year still..That's when I first started to suspect something wasn't right as I had'nt cheated.
:D