THe Sexual Health Topic

Captain Planet

what std was it?is everything ok with your tings?
Genetal Warts.I use a cream for it.
oh god, not herpes?!that is just out of order for her to give you something like that anything
corrected.thread like this got created exactly a yr ago, i know this because easter last yr I said I'd never been for a check in my life and I was going to finally do one....a yr later I still haven't been. probably got aids.Gonna book an appointment on tuesday

what std was it?is everything ok with your tings?
Genetal Warts.I use a cream for it.
oh god, not herpes?!that is just out of order for her to give you something like that
Well, apparantly it was ME that picked it up. Said it can stay hidden in the skin for years and come out whenever. However, I heard this is the case with herpes and not warts. Warts come out instantly so I heard.Can someone else confirm?I know for a FACT that I was faithful.

That is f*cked!!!Ashman, you should get some homosexual guy to anal rape that Millwall dude!!!
Do you know what?Although I am pissed at him, I am not totally angered or thinking of that guy tbh..He is being a guy..If a woman opens her legs and has a half decent face, he ain't gonna refuse it is he? (although I would refuse, It's cause I was raised correctly and wouldn't do that to someone else, but then again, there are not many like me)I believe in God, Karma and what comes around goes around and believe you me.. they will be judged, they will recieve whatever karma brings them and they will get their come arounds.As long as I keep doing good things, nothing bad will come upon me. So, ain't really fussed on them. Just getting myself cured and focusing on my children and the future.

I swear it can never go away.Man duppied you, he took your gurl, tore your family up, gave you a vile STD that women will run away from you when they see the warts and he's showing off his new gurl.Man, you need to be the Ashman of 2003!!!
The Ashman of 2003 is long gone. Sure, last week I made a song and released how I felt but, that was just me being human and trying to release the anger through music. It was quite silly really but I had to have some sort of output.With age, I have matured. I have become more humble and accepting to whatever life throws at me. Ok, bare sh*t has been done to me right now but, by me reacting in a certain way that is on their level, will ultimately just be me lowering my levels.I can deal with this, I have sought help and I am moving on with my life.Let them both have eachother. I don't have to do nothing, why? because I have the BIGGEST gangster backing me and one that ain't scared to deal with the matter and have the final dealings. GOD. Let them share these times because it is all they have.I will have enternal happiness because I was and still am true to my word.All I know is, if I ever marry again, I will be twice as careful.

• 2 weeks later...

Update..went guys hospital.. they done some freeze treatment.. have to go back for a few more sessions and apply some next cream. Let me tell you something now.. that freeze sh*t STTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS! Trust.I must have gone in and it was a female nurse.. It got to the point where she goes "can you pull down your trousers and pants and lay flat on the bed...Must have took down my trousers and my d*ck started getting hard. But not hard hard, it was like a semi where it just looks like a bigger version of a flopped d*ck..(which was good :D )After they put the freeze stuff on.. my d*ck must have shrunk to 1 cmit was nuts (excuse the pun)