Sign in to follow this  
imhim

FINDING A(YOUR) LOST CAR

If your car has been taken or vanishes where do u go to? who do u ask? This happened to my friend his car got clamped, den a few days later it went... he doesnt no wherewho should he ask or go to? is there a website etc...?cheers mates

Guest Wu-Tang

Was he given some documentation when it was clamped?figure out why it was clampedif it was clamped because it was parked on double yellows for x amount of time, you'll need to get in touch with the relevant department within the borough (im not sure exaclty who it was the deals with it)Where was it clamped? Ring up whatever borough council it was, ask for the department that deals with car clamping, fines etc and they should put you throughgive the number plate and the deetz and they should tell youthey COULD have crushed itunlikely though as they can make more money from your friend when he has to get it out of the impound lot

Just fone the police and they'll pass you on to some next people to see whether its been clamped etc

Guest Lemons

Call TRACE:0207 747 4747.They keep records of that towed/clamped sh*t

this was at hertfordshire - it was clamped, and he parked it outside a 2nd years house and the landlord got pissd off so he decided to move out the car into the road, or wotever he did... then it jus went

Well tell your mate hes got a nice £400+ to give in order to get his car backbesides a car should only be towed if it is causing an obstruction or have no valid tax disc

happened to me i called westminister council and they told me my car had been relocated not clamped.Picked it up near goodge street and placed it off great portland street, got a £80 ticket

Guest LucaPiano

" his car got clamped, two days later he don't know where its gone "LMFAO, got to be the most stupidest thing i have EVER heard on here, try the local compound

Your car would only be taken away for 3 reasons- stolen- parked illegally etc- debt companyso your 3 ports of call are- police- local council- the debt companies who have been sending letters to you

if the car does get recovered will the clamp still be on it do u fink - i mean now the tax and mot has long expiredbut yh ill tell him to call the police and lodge

police told me that charlesworth classics took ittried to research them coudlnt find them... anyone heard of them??

police told me that charlesworth classics took ittried to research them coudlnt find them... anyone heard of them??
so much for it being a 'friend'

Guest Lemons
Thats the name of one of those hard body Hertfordshire gangs, feds can't touch them TBH

MAJOR SLIP

MAJOR SLIP
LOL.

well some people jus dont no wot to do so friends have to step in

well some people jus dont no wot to do so friends have to step in
Well any person that needs a friend to step in when their car is taken obviously does not deserve to drive

Remember the time my car got clamped in rusholme of all places, was time to switch on the waterworks and tell them a very sad story.didnt pay the 90 quid to get the clamp taken off though, no way hozay, i aint gonna be paying that price, its all about neogiating the price down.the woman clamper person was such a bitch at first but once i switched on waterworks and told some sad story, she was actually reasonable and she could understand my situation.so should of gone for a career in drama but ye i learnt my lesson thats for sure on where to and not park.

when i parked in NW once and i came out and my car was gone i actually thought it had been nickedi sh*t my pantsthen i thought rationally then looked on the parking meter and there was a clamping numberhad to go all the way to wembley cuntsbut say i never knew to look on the meter? theres no way to say your cars been towed away.

i actually bought a ticket thats what pissed me offit had come unstuck from the window and fallen onto the floor of the cari tried telling them when i went to get it and they said i still had to pay even when i showed the ticketi appealed but sent the appeal 1 day too late and lost