FINDING A(YOUR) LOST CAR

imhim

Guest Wu-Tang

Was he given some documentation when it was clamped?figure out why it was clampedif it was clamped because it was parked on double yellows for x amount of time, you'll need to get in touch with the relevant department within the borough (im not sure exaclty who it was the deals with it)Where was it clamped? Ring up whatever borough council it was, ask for the department that deals with car clamping, fines etc and they should put you throughgive the number plate and the deetz and they should tell youthey COULD have crushed itunlikely though as they can make more money from your friend when he has to get it out of the impound lot

Guest LucaPiano

" his car got clamped, two days later he don't know where its gone "LMFAO, got to be the most stupidest thing i have EVER heard on here, try the local compound

Guest Lemons
police told me that charlesworth classics took ittried to research them coudlnt find them... anyone heard of them??
Thats the name of one of those hard body Hertfordshire gangs, feds can't touch them TBH

police told me that charlesworth classics took ittried to research them coudlnt find them... anyone heard of them??
so much for it being a 'friend'
well some people jus dont no wot to do so friends have to step in
Well any person that needs a friend to step in when their car is taken obviously does not deserve to drive

Remember the time my car got clamped in rusholme of all places, was time to switch on the waterworks and tell them a very sad story.didnt pay the 90 quid to get the clamp taken off though, no way hozay, i aint gonna be paying that price, its all about neogiating the price down.the woman clamper person was such a bitch at first but once i switched on waterworks and told some sad story, she was actually reasonable and she could understand my situation.so should of gone for a career in drama but ye i learnt my lesson thats for sure on where to and not park.

when i parked in NW once and i came out and my car was gone i actually thought it had been nickedi sh*t my pantsthen i thought rationally then looked on the parking meter and there was a clamping numberhad to go all the way to wembley cuntsbut say i never knew to look on the meter? theres no way to say your cars been towed away.

i actually bought a ticket thats what pissed me offit had come unstuck from the window and fallen onto the floor of the cari tried telling them when i went to get it and they said i still had to pay even when i showed the ticketi appealed but sent the appeal 1 day too late and lost