Sign in to follow this  
misst

X-Box Prank

I saw this on facebook, I couldn't stop laughing. its not even like they had one tucked away to suprise him after the initial let down.the fact that they upped it on youtube is even worse.

school gunman in the making

Guest LucaPiano

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPoor kid, the way everyone bust out laughing ahahahaha

I saw this on facebook, I couldn't stop laughing. its not even like they had one tucked away to suprise him after the initial let down.
They did. He had been caught in the early hours of the morning rummaging through his presents so they took the xbox out and put clothes in it to teach him a lesson.

I saw this on facebook, I couldn't stop laughing. its not even like they had one tucked away to suprise him after the initial let down.
They did. He had been caught in the early hours of the morning rummaging through his presents so they took the xbox out and put clothes in it to teach him a lesson.
oh really

oh really
ya rly

yeah, seen thisschool gunman in the making
:lol: :lol:Seen this before and didn't even laugh, beyond deep.Hold tight these parents in a scenario where they need the help of their child in years to come.