Sign in to follow this  
Necksta

Those who study Law/house agency people.

Basically, we've been living in this yard for like 2 years, and the contract is due to finish in 3 months, the deposit we paid was £2300.The landlord was round last night chatting bare sh*t and she said out of that £2300 we'll only get back £150. We went to the agency but they chat just as much sh*t as her, they said to get a lawyer or something... What should I do?I mean, isn't a lawyer just gonna cost bare money, and the case will take bare time to process wouldn't it?

Go to your local citizen advice bureau.
I'll try this, thanks, gotta book an appointment and their only open 3 days a week too.Renting is sooo long.

It's a women.I was thinking more of the case of us living here for another 2 months without paying f*ck all, cause that's a violation.She even said she was happy with the state the house was kept in.f*ck*ng imbecile.

It's a women.I was thinking more of the case of us living here for another 2 months without paying f*ck all, cause that's a violation.She even said she was happy with the state the house was kept in.f*ck*ng imbecile.
best bet tbhi knew my old landlord wasnt going to give me my deposit so i never paid last 2 months

lol you haven't really made it clear what she said.elaborate and i'll advise.
this guy wont knowSLASHnecksta you've been parred. the citizens advice bureau is you it's at the Sbury Road crossroads...but it looks like there could be a county court claim.SLASHhow much is your monthly rent sorry, cba to scroll back up

this guy wont know
lol and you'd know that how exactly.

this guy wont know
lol and you'd know that how exactly.
nah im jokin fambe cool