Sign in to follow this  
PopT

What Career Do You Want

Something in the music industry, working for a major record label or summin. lol @ me doing computer science next year though

I wish a was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller.On topic though, I wanna do this economic analyst/stockbroker/investment banker thing for a min of 8 years hopefully not getting too drawn in due to promotion prospects.The money I initially make will not be spent on just fast cars and women as most of them man do but to a sustainable bag of investments/businesses.After that I hope to settle down and have kids, being in effect retired so I can spend as much time with and around them as I can, cos I don't think I have as much time as other people on earth tbh....

You see all them Economics and Business Management courses.... don't they teach people to do exactly what got us into the economical crisis? Or have I got the wrong idea?

You see all them Economics and Business Management courses.... don't they teach people to do exactly what got us into the economical crisis? Or have I got the wrong idea?
Nah it's more up to the direction of the companies. people work for which lead to the mess.I think.

Would like to get involved into the film business, I'm happy to put in the hard work and graft. Also got to make the connections to get anywhere.

na i dont think these economist subjects teaches us about recession and all that, it jus teaches us about economy etc... its up to u to watch the news and etc...