What Career Do You Want

PopT

You see all them Economics and Business Management courses.... don't they teach people to do exactly what got us into the economical crisis? Or have I got the wrong idea?
nah, cos the thing that started the whole crisis was the american banks lending money to people who couldn't afford to pay it back... and every economics/business course is going to tell you not to do that :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

na i dont think these economist subjects teaches us about recession and all that, it jus teaches us about economy etc... its up to u to watch the news and etc...
Yh but from learning about the economy we understand how recession occurs/can be stopped.But yes also common sense and taking in all the variables of the world counts aswell.
You see all them Economics and Business Management courses.... don't they teach people to do exactly what got us into the economical crisis? Or have I got the wrong idea?
nah, cos the thing that started the whole crisis was the american banks lending money to people who couldn't afford to pay it back... and every economics/business course is going to tell you not to do that :lol:
:lol:Trusay bare guys were doing their jobs wrong and nobody cared until the sh*t hit the fan.

na i dont think these economist subjects teaches us about recession and all that, it jus teaches us about economy etc... its up to u to watch the news and etc...
economics andbusiness management just gives you the tools to influence and manage market forces. but cannot predict or control them for too long.