Sign in to follow this  
PROFESSOR JOHN SMITH

Was Einstein Murdered? ? ?

It is said that Professor Einstein died in his sleep and towards the end of his life he was trying to find a unified field theory. Could it be possible that he was indeed aware of all four forces of nature?Kaluza and Klein proposed a theory in 5 dimensions of spacetime which forms the basis of string theory today.Was Professor Einstein murdered for his discovery of the unified field theory in case it was too dangerous for humanity?

On 17 April 1955, Albert Einstein experienced internal bleeding caused by the rupture of an aortic aneurysm, which had previously been diagnosed and reinforced. He took a draft of a speech he was preparing for a television appearance commemorating the State of Israel's seventh anniversary with him to the hospital, but he did not live long enough to complete it.[98] He died in Princeton Hospital early the next morning at the age of 76, having continued to work until near the end. Einstein's remains were cremated and his ashes were scattered.Doubt he was poisoned

Allow it Carpe
oh shut up and mind ur biz
:/ Was gonna inform you keesha is really a guy, but your clearly on it regardless.

Allow it Carpe
oh shut up and mind ur biz
:/ Was gonna inform you keesha is really a guy, but your clearly on it regardless.
:confused: so whos thisphoto-430.jpg

:clueless:
I'm not even gonna send for Thun as there's no need, but he should allow making asumptions out of the blue!!!Thun, none of these people have a similar writing style as me, plus I proved to Ashman that I am not the other two dudes.Bro, until you acknowledge me as not being anyone else unless I say so, I'll treat you and the NWO as this: