Sign in to follow this  
PROFESSOR JOHN SMITH

THUN = DARK WHITE? ? ?

Oh here we go..........Who am I next, flapjacks??? Soca phat bumpa??? Erin??? Antix??? Kosh???

Doesn't mean sh*t that you posted that up tbh, like say the last 6 digits of the IP never change at all and people get certain IPs that coinsides with other peoples.

it was bait it was ashman tbh
Don't fall for that mate, if you were on RWD you would know IP addresses mean nothing really. It constantly changes and coinsides with other peoples.

Members posting from this I.P:keesha View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Posts Posted on: Yesterday, 11:39 PM Rothschild View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Posts Posted on: Feb 27 2009, 11:01 PMthe internet is a f*cked place
lol the c*nt.. and he pmed me as keesha.

Doesn't mean sh*t that you posted that up tbh, like say the last 6 digits of the IP never change at all and people get certain IPs that coinsides with other peoples.
llow gassin. we know tht other one is u. b easy
Your the one "gassing" rude gurl.Know your role and holla at snow white for me!!!

this.

this.
It doesn't.But we can resolve IPs and look at which host name you're coming from.The likelihood of this being the same as another user = you're the same person.

i am not kenji. He and the other dude are either ashman or some next person. Yes, the ip address can coincide with other people as it is dynamic! Allow saying i'm any of these guys!