Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

What games do you wanna see on Xbox Arcade

Killer instinct was shite.swear people are mentioning because of some bandwagon effect.

FlashbackAnother WorldTurtle Tournament Fighters
cs on turtle tournament fighterswas f*ck*ng sickfirst game i can remember with the concept of ultra meters

i dont really want to see any games i just want Microsoft to fix the backwards compatability with xbox games e.g in Marvel vs Capcom 2 there are bare glitches when you play it on the 360

Killer instinct was shite.swear people are mentioning because of some bandwagon effect.
:/

killer instinct was f*ckedcombo breakers f*ck ORFFFForchids 48 hit ultraf*ck RIGHT ORFFF

killer instinct was f*ckedcombo breakers f*ck ORFFFForchids 48 hit ultraf*ck RIGHT ORFFF
Brem aint serious Dues EXKiller Instinct (HD version)Red Faction Cant think of any more at the moment e

Killer Instinct was a f*ck*ng dirty gamethere round systemw a slevels aheadwhen u lose all ur lifeu get back up and fight next round opponents life dnt change