Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Females please enter.....

do u use dildo's, vibes or any other sex toys for that mater???do u find it betta to more easier to please .......i have a rabbit and a norm dildo both soo addictive,,, no reli......

No dildos r gr8,,,i dnt want fast thrustin all the time, gets to much some times a nice fat n small dildo is gr8 for lickin the spot!

No dildos r gr8,,,i dnt want fast thrustin all the time, gets to much some times a nice fat n small dildo is gr8 for lickin the spot!
reason for the slow tip f*ck for u females that cant hack the full D

come dipset, teach me some of ur wisdom on the matter.....whats ur peference?

topics dead anyway jus vanish it if needs be.

Personally Ive never seen the thrill behind them. But then i guess it all comes down to what you like in sex etc.Not really on this getting my self off kinda sh*t but you get them men who like to use them on there chicks etc Each to there own its all in the adventure and what ur willin to try!

Personally Ive never seen the thrill behind them. But then i guess it all comes down to what you like in sex etc.Not really on this getting my self off kinda sh*t but you get them men who like to use them on there chicks etc Each to there own its all in the adventure and what ur willin to try!
Liars go to hell.

Liars go to hell.
I was waiting for the ass oles to come out leaps and bounds to do a lil something...Y :bounce:LOL awwwwwwww Forums have not changed at all HEHEHEE Bunch ahh :angry: little :jackoff: (S)

Allow dissing Mof*cker, shes the onlt brave gurl on here it seems!!!Who is this and why do you man have this on your avators?ing6xc.gif