Females please enter.....

Kim

Personally Ive never seen the thrill behind them. But then i guess it all comes down to what you like in sex etc.Not really on this getting my self off kinda sh*t but you get them men who like to use them on there chicks etc Each to there own its all in the adventure and what ur willin to try!

Personally Ive never seen the thrill behind them. But then i guess it all comes down to what you like in sex etc.Not really on this getting my self off kinda sh*t but you get them men who like to use them on there chicks etc Each to there own its all in the adventure and what ur willin to try!
Liars go to hell.

Liars go to hell.
I was waiting for the ass oles to come out leaps and bounds to do a lil something...Y :bounce:LOL awwwwwwww Forums have not changed at all HEHEHEE Bunch ahh :angry: little :jackoff: (S)