Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

grow a dick juan

and suck out the rule makers its an internet forum not real life most man on here r pussyholes in real life let some tings run low lockingno hype and thats the truth

dont take offence but im very very pissed about gn and the grow up comment was not nessacarycoz like i have said a thousand times I use this site as entertainment not a source to rep my honour over the internet to a bunch of ramdoms

most man on here r pussyholes in real life
:lol:
its true though there r very few people who I can honestly say I belive what they come up with guys who I think r 100% real 2 demself when u comapre internet personas rMyself (of course)CarlosFace OffTulse + plus the girls minus malikano one elese jumps out to me

nothing really (no point to the thread ) f*ck itlooks nice outside Im going pub speak to u man tomorroweveryone stay bless even u juanjah bless

Mr Maddy!i was goin to reply to ur thread when you said your horse fell! AND YOU ARE WRONG! if he fell then he would have fallen over all that happened was he landed hard and the rider was off balanced and THE RIDER FELL OFF! but Black Apalachi continued to run out infront very strong and probably would have won had it not been for his off balanced rider!2ndly what a f*ck*ng idiot start both times those horses galloped up the track far to far that mans a f*ck*ng prick and needs sacked!

Lol.
But I hear what MV is saying about pussyholes.
iirc you sent an indirect recentlyname names

and suck out the rule makers its an internet forum not real life most man on here r pussyholes in real life let some tings run low lockingno hype and thats the truth
/O sh*t