Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

Newham Generals - Generally Speaking (Leaked)

the way there is at least 40 tunes i would gladly pay for even tho some are 3-4 years old, and they leave man with 11. not amusedit will still be decent anyway, its out next week yeh?

sh*t beats, sh*t hooks, sh*t concepts. sh*t delivery. D Double's bars cant save this imo straight to the bin.

the way there is at least 40 tunes i would gladly pay for even tho some are 3-4 years old, and they leave man with 11. not amused
And the 11 haf 2 be sh*t aswell, its deep.Bell them Slags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else on the cd.

it's out Monday they should have added Move to the Beat, Puff the Magic lemon, The Anthem, Prangman and Frontline
Yeah they needed these regardless of whether they're old or not. Hope they release it on something on way or the other.

sh*t beats, sh*t hooks, sh*t concepts. sh*t delivery. D Double's bars cant save this imo straight to the bin.
Are you being serious?Gonna be personally offended if this CD doesn't maintain

its out 2moro? review plz, if reviews r gud i'll purchase regardless of if i find a link 2 it!

just had a listen on itunes.meh.not impressed.couple of tracks on there i would listen to again.but for the most part i dont think this properly represents Newham Generals 'sound'.if that makes any sense.it's like after all these years waiting for a NG album this is what we get?!?!?!some sub-par alternative to Prodigy??!?!?! hmmmm.....i think they took that concept far to literally imo.but i'm at no doubt that most of the wank tracks would sound pretty good in a club environment.

I swear certain guys dont know about promotion.Should have dropped some sets a few months back with tasters.Dropped a Promo EP with some instros and maybe 1 big vocal.Dropped a mixtape again with promos and maybe some freestyles.Then dropped this.Them 11 tracks aren't cuttin' the hype I expected from this.

I swear certain guys dont know about promotion.Should have dropped some sets a few months back with tasters.Dropped a Promo EP with some instros and maybe 1 big vocal.Dropped a mixtape again with promos and maybe some freestyles.Then dropped this.Them 11 tracks aren't cuttin' the hype I expected from this.
lol they done 2 dirtee stank podcast, radio every week disrupted only by gigs, all major legal shows where the music could be pushed, dropped 3 videos of big tunes on youtube, some street promo aswell i think.this > any other grime related promotion tbh

Guest Flat Ericó

got to track 3 had to lock offITS MWEEE MWEEE HOW CAN U NOT LIKE THIS.HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT LATER I CANT EVEN SIT IN THIS CHAIR ATM

SUPADUPEOOAHOOAHim glad they finally confirmed the spelling of d double's sigernal./not feeling.

Guest Lemons

Downloaded.Haven't listened yet, will listen on the way home from work.

lol @ me listening to Newham Generals anthem of Lord of the Decks 3 and D Double shouting"Newham Generals album coming Summertime 2005".This CD is absoloute shite.