Newham Generals - Generally Speaking (Leaked)

Avon Barksdale

the way there is at least 40 tunes i would gladly pay for even tho some are 3-4 years old, and they leave man with 11. not amused
And the 11 haf 2 be sh*t aswell, its deep.Bell them Slags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else on the cd.

just had a listen on itunes.meh.not impressed.couple of tracks on there i would listen to again.but for the most part i dont think this properly represents Newham Generals 'sound'.if that makes any sense.it's like after all these years waiting for a NG album this is what we get?!?!?!some sub-par alternative to Prodigy??!?!?! hmmmm.....i think they took that concept far to literally imo.but i'm at no doubt that most of the wank tracks would sound pretty good in a club environment.

I swear certain guys dont know about promotion.Should have dropped some sets a few months back with tasters.Dropped a Promo EP with some instros and maybe 1 big vocal.Dropped a mixtape again with promos and maybe some freestyles.Then dropped this.Them 11 tracks aren't cuttin' the hype I expected from this.

I swear certain guys dont know about promotion.Should have dropped some sets a few months back with tasters.Dropped a Promo EP with some instros and maybe 1 big vocal.Dropped a mixtape again with promos and maybe some freestyles.Then dropped this.Them 11 tracks aren't cuttin' the hype I expected from this.
lol they done 2 dirtee stank podcast, radio every week disrupted only by gigs, all major legal shows where the music could be pushed, dropped 3 videos of big tunes on youtube, some street promo aswell i think.this > any other grime related promotion tbh

• 3 weeks later...