would you go on the show wipe out

jellybone

Im not sending, but the only reason your saying that is cause 'jumping on balls' are involved.Thought I would make this post before anyone else does.
sh*t ur right. cant wait to jump on your balls and make u shut up
Im not sending, but the only reason your saying that is cause 'jumping on balls' are involved.Thought I would make this post before anyone else does.
what?
what?
:/ what do u want from me?
lol
lololololololdnln4w.jpg

This show amuses me, remember when i first saw the show back in january, me and my brother were laughin to much. The show reminded us of a lighter hearted UK wannabe version of Takeshis castle..... now takeshis castle is beyond funny, craig charles commentary is genius.only two UK people have ever completed the jumpin balls part of the course and they were both females.but nah i would not even attempt that course, i would have trouble just balancing on the moving float things once you come off the slide and thats not even part of the course.