Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

Jendor - Grandmaster

Guest WAVESURFER

Yet to DL this.Will deal with the matter and report back.

Crayzee Bandit is a f*cked producer, his tracks on this CD make it for meThe only thing I didn't like with this CD was the use of that 1 beat 3 times, pissed me off

Excellent mixtape. Beats are fire and Jen keeps my attention with his delivery and mic presense. This tape is all him, only 3 tracks with features.Always rated Jendor, f*ck*ng character lol.How can this be getting more play than that Welcome Matt of an album called "The Last Kiss"? SMH.She got D.I.G.No long ting D.I.G.Legs in the air D.I.G.Batty in the air D.I.GEE GEE GEE GEE*****CRASHING into your rooftopsBUSS up your head with bare bricksBIG geometric square bricks (LMAO)Landing in all your faces

She got D.I.G.No long ting D.I.G.Legs in the air D.I.G.Batty in the air D.I.GEE GEE GEE GEECRASHING into your rooftopsBUSS up your head with bare bricksBIG geometric square bricks (LMAO)Landing in all your faces
DONT ACT BAD WHEN YOU SEE ME IN PLACES.the architect freestyle on youtube is better than the one on the discskimmed this mixtape and i wasnt ALL THAT impressed.will listen 2day

hiphop? how many grime tunes n how many HH? guessin i gotta treck 2 dem record shops in west end?

madnessholding tight on the bed frame madnessall night screaming my name on amadnessthere's only one problemwut?bare man ringing off her phone on amadnessi said fam don't ring backcoz if you ring back family it'll be amadness madnessf*cked mixtape, there are a couple skippable tracks thoif i close my eyes and tune into the astro plane i will disappear you will never see me againlike hollowman jump for the ball like a jumper rudeboy i'm absorbing energyout the air i'm pulling in ions in both of my hands like magnetsi'll lift man off the bludclart atlasno hollowman don't need practiceameniam kufiiam the grandmaster imhotep at thisdesert storm is super hardwill be back

Crayzee Bandit is a f*cked producer, his tracks on this CD make it for meThe only thing I didn't like with this CD was the use of that 1 beat 3 times, pissed me off
same guy that produced wooly at heart intro?
same intro beat on each tape

Guest Flat Ericó
SOLID BE BACK LATER
backthis mixtape is solidmixtape is sickim also feeling desert stormbare reload tracksthis review is swag cos i dont even know the name of the good tracks yet apart from des storm and maybe diamond

Disappointed. Not feeling the beats. Bars are alright on a couple tunes but overall OG season >> this imo
beg to differis at least on levels with OG season if not bettervery solid mix cd imho, and i never used to rate this pygmy either