Jendor - Grandmaster

Turkish

Excellent mixtape. Beats are fire and Jen keeps my attention with his delivery and mic presense. This tape is all him, only 3 tracks with features.Always rated Jendor, f*ck*ng character lol.How can this be getting more play than that Welcome Matt of an album called "The Last Kiss"? SMH.She got D.I.G.No long ting D.I.G.Legs in the air D.I.G.Batty in the air D.I.GEE GEE GEE GEE*****CRASHING into your rooftopsBUSS up your head with bare bricksBIG geometric square bricks (LMAO)Landing in all your faces

She got D.I.G.No long ting D.I.G.Legs in the air D.I.G.Batty in the air D.I.GEE GEE GEE GEECRASHING into your rooftopsBUSS up your head with bare bricksBIG geometric square bricks (LMAO)Landing in all your faces
DONT ACT BAD WHEN YOU SEE ME IN PLACES.the architect freestyle on youtube is better than the one on the discskimmed this mixtape and i wasnt ALL THAT impressed.will listen 2day

madnessholding tight on the bed frame madnessall night screaming my name on amadnessthere's only one problemwut?bare man ringing off her phone on amadnessi said fam don't ring backcoz if you ring back family it'll be amadness madnessf*cked mixtape, there are a couple skippable tracks thoif i close my eyes and tune into the astro plane i will disappear you will never see me againlike hollowman jump for the ball like a jumper rudeboy i'm absorbing energyout the air i'm pulling in ions in both of my hands like magnetsi'll lift man off the bludclart atlasno hollowman don't need practiceameniam kufiiam the grandmaster imhotep at thisdesert storm is super hardwill be back

Guest Flat Ericó
SOLID BE BACK LATER
backthis mixtape is solidmixtape is sickim also feeling desert stormbare reload tracksthis review is swag cos i dont even know the name of the good tracks yet apart from des storm and maybe diamond