oh ye..oi where was i

Guest Flat Ericó

Guest Flat Ericó

line up line up single file up schools open enroll up sign up dont be offended by the way i come out of jail and then f*cked everyones hype up i aint tryna make friends and smile up my number you cant dial up but you might hear my voice on your girlfriends phone when someones ringing her m-o-bile up

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

Mercston used to be alright in like Mucky Wolfpack days, but when the whole Movement thing happened he was sh*t.The Movement deaded any interest I had in Mercston, Wretch or Scorcher tbh. Rated them all before they got together. Never rated Devlin from the start. Ghetto's the only one I give a f*ck about now.

Mercston used to be alright in like Mucky Wolfpack days, but when the whole Movement thing happened he was sh*t.The Movement deaded any interest I had in Mercston, Wretch or Scorcher tbh. Rated them all before they got together. Never rated Devlin from the start. Ghetto's the only one I give a f*ck about now.
Movement destroyed scorcher really now he is some rebore calibar/wretch/p.nero might aswell say he is fake t block

Guest Flat Ericó

:/from when this isnt even mercs/p.brisco/zamorak/un muzik/waveserverlewis, serpent >badman was already /'d from when he changed his name back to badman