East London is such a shithole.

Eskay Jones

When it comes to traffic. the 3 times ive had to go to east london this year there always seems to be some ridiculous delay/burst major pipe line/traffic accident that causes hours upon hours of delay.How am i gonna go to Bow E3 and on the way I managed to see a upturned white nissan micra in mile end, a motorcycle that'd been hit in and all over battersea virtually closed off along with mile end road traffic upsets in bethnal green.every single time i visit this part of town traffic is messed beyond belief.is this a daily occurance or what?

I honestly dont understand how im gonna go northbound on mile end go northbound on mile end @ 2.45pm with the opposite site the road closed then 3hrs later the road is still closed. I've never ever see that sh*t happen before.
huh

I honestly dont understand how im gonna go northbound on mile end go northbound on mile end @ 2.45pm with the opposite site the road closed then 3hrs later the road is still closed. I've never ever see that sh*t happen before.
huh
is this guy talking about our london? cos i swear he also said battersea is in east.i think this guy is jus one of those pirates trying to either i.d clone one of us or get an invite.
everything in this quote got me Lol'ing

huh
is this guy talking about our london? cos i swear he also said battersea is in east.i think this guy is jus one of those pirates trying to either i.d clone one of us or get an invite.
everything in this quote got me Lol'ing
lmao 'one of those pirates'