Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

typical case

:/from when this isnt even mercs/p.brisco/zamorak/un muzik/waveserverlewis, serpent >badman was already /'d from when he changed his name back to badman
I DONT CARE WHO IT IS U c*nt.
grime when it was live>>>>gigz

Im sorta confused with the point your trying to make sirCould you expand so I could appropriately structure a response?

Im sorta confused with the point your trying to make sirCould you expand so I could appropriately structure a response?
The point i am trying to express to the forums other members is, the fact that people from a certain part of london behave in a way suggesting they are superior to others.

so what if you shot rock spit fire like a bullet when the glock pops wont stop till the day i pull up in a drop top

The point i am trying to express to the forums other members is, the fact that people from a certain part of london behave in a way suggesting they are superior to others.
Not just London, the entire world has people like this fella.

Sign-co Jones. But I see what your getting at Boxa. I see it.

dont let the borough get u shook fambang ur mash.

ur a c*nt aswell then. topic has no logichow does calling flat eric a c*nt have anything to do with grime.
Why so emosh?

ur a c*nt aswell then. topic has no logichow does calling flat eric a c*nt have anything to do with grime.
Why so emosh?
because thats my new thing. over reaction.
Oh I see. Girl on her period stylie. I get you.