typical case

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Im sorta confused with the point your trying to make sirCould you expand so I could appropriately structure a response?
The point i am trying to express to the forums other members is, the fact that people from a certain part of london behave in a way suggesting they are superior to others.
Not just London, the entire world has people like this fella.

Im sorta confused with the point your trying to make sirCould you expand so I could appropriately structure a response?
The point i am trying to express to the forums other members is, the fact that people from a certain part of london behave in a way suggesting they are superior to others.
Sign-co Jones. But I see what your getting at Boxa. I see it.

dont let the borough get u shook fambang ur mash.

ur a c*nt aswell then. topic has no logichow does calling flat eric a c*nt have anything to do with grime.
Why so emosh?

ur a c*nt aswell then. topic has no logichow does calling flat eric a c*nt have anything to do with grime.
Why so emosh?
because thats my new thing. over reaction.
Oh I see. Girl on her period stylie. I get you.