HOLLYAOKS

imhim

its all part of a plan to de- sensitize us from homos.the youngers will grow up and see sh*t like this and think its normalsad to say it but i'm sure 10-15 years from now mayb sooner faggots will be lipsing in the open like its nothing shits disgustinn.b spelling mistakes from topic maker are alot

you have a lesbian couple (or jus 2 gyals that like to kiss and wot not)you have 2 gaysand then you have them as bi-sexualsARE HOLLYOAKS TRYNA INFILTRATE OUR MINDS TO SAY ITS NORMAL OR SOMETHING...seeing men lipse at 6:48pm in the afternoon <<<
I bet you're black.
Explain?

you have a lesbian couple (or jus 2 gyals that like to kiss and wot not)you have 2 gaysand then you have them as bi-sexualsARE HOLLYOAKS TRYNA INFILTRATE OUR MINDS TO SAY ITS NORMAL OR SOMETHING...seeing men lipse at 6:48pm in the afternoon <<<
I bet you're black.
I bet ure white

Guest WAVESURFER
Nah, lesbians are cool.As long as they're good looking.f*ck those manly looking ones, they're just as bad as faggots imo.
nah fuk dat blood. dykes r sh*t ppl all the do is lick n play wi plastic diks. they might as well get some real dik. the pretty ones piss me off the most.
What about 2 straight chicks lezzing off at a party or something when they're drunk?That sh*t's cool IMO.Again, as long as they're good looking.