Essential Summerwear

Mr. Gayle

lol @ wearing vests dont care how big you areshould only wear them things if your arms dont fit tru the sleeves

i will standardly bang out somin showin my chest and absbut my arms are not big enuf to wear a vestu hav to hav blench arms to do that
Crop top?
:D :D :D dont see whats wrong with vests. i dont wear plain white vests tho in london as its never hot enough. ill be wearing basketball vests for sure. im not big on wearing tight sh*t either just to show theres something there. but when im in rio/US.. white vests through out mostly or sleevless tees. when you're in real tropical humid summer weather..lol@ not being as naked as morally possible.

i will standardly bang out somin showin my chest and absbut my arms are not big enuf to wear a vestu hav to hav blench arms to do that
Crop top?
:D :D :D dont see whats wrong with vests. i dont wear plain white vests tho in london as its never hot enough. ill be wearing basketball vests for sure. im not big on wearing tight sh*t either just to show theres something there. but when im in rio/US.. white vests through out mostly or sleevless tees. when you're in real tropical humid summer weather..lol@ not being as naked as morally possible.
Yeah fair enough but it's never hot enough here so vests are just an excuse to show you have hench arms. If you don't have HENCH arms then you look like a twat.