Just got released from the cells at 1

The Somalian

So Ok story time and I am not in a good mood just got released after 12 hours in the nicSo basically after I came on here man went pub after pub I went mums yard for dinner and made my way home (I was a bit )Ok so I take a short cut through Jack dunning estate to lower claptonI see feds meat eater wagon about I ignore it and carry on listening to logan with roadside g's set (the police was talking to a group of black youth)So I bopped past them on the other side of the road and cross over to their side once I past next thing man knows I have someone holding my shoulder swing round the person holding my shoulder it a police man so I stop next ting I know man is trying to put handcuffs on me so Im fending that sh*t of next fed gets involved they get man arrest me (swear down that is why i got arrested not hiding nothing)they put me in the van on Median road e5 I start calling out my mums number and tell the youngers to call her to know wha gwarn (2 of them called her and I am thankfull for that told her they see police man kick me to which will be getting mentioned trust)so now they take me fed station (stoke newington) and I am past vex I am headgone VEXthey put me in some holding thing where I start to try reason with man talking to them about why they arrsted me???? and that my job is very important and I can not afford to have a criminal record I see the c*nt start laughing So i get even more worked up they take me to the sargent ask me my name told him ''f*ck off you c*nt'' (Big mistake)they throw man in the cell not even booked in this was 12:30 last nightso they took my belt trainers everything man had to walk around bare footI kept on ringing the buzzer in the cell to be released (no luck)so I start singing ''R.I.P Colin Roach who Stoke newington police force murdered'' for a solid 5 hours this bun them diffrently they started to refuse to give me water and turnt the lights back on full beam telling me to shut up I carried on Around six the guy who refused me water started to reason with man (asian trator) telling me to low the noise as others are trying to sleep told him ''I dont give a f*ck I should not be here'' where they ignored man for 2 hours gave me some shitty food to eat what I had to wait Hours for bun out their foodSo 11 am comes and they low me to call my mum I told her everything she told me she got the call from the youngers saying Im in jail (I shouted out my yard line when I was getting into a van and two people called my mum thankyou)Then 11:40 comes they finally book me in saying it took so long coz I called the sargent on the night shift a c*nt which he is if you can get satisfaction on f*ck*ng up someones life over nothingSo basically they have given me a disorder act where I have to pay £80 in the next 21 days mans thinking to fight it but thats all long even though im in the rightp.s they took my finger prints, and pictures said thjis will be on record for the rest of my lifeIm outty

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissed, staying in a cell for a few hours seems a lifetime
bruvv dis is so true i rememebr when i got shifetd i was in there for an hour and a half- it felt like a week on the ceiling there was a sign reading CRIMESTOPPERS call 0500 XXXXXX i swear i read these words like 200 times.

The thing with them public disorder fines as well is if a police looks at you and decides he don't like you he can issue with a £80 fine and claim you were being a public disorder and if you take it court you're almost guaranteed to lose the case cos magistrates will always side with the police over you.

Pissed, staying in a cell for a few hours seems a lifetime
bruvv dis is so true i rememebr when i got shifetd i was in there for an hour and a half- it felt like a week on the ceiling there was a sign reading CRIMESTOPPERS call 0500 XXXXXX i swear i read these words like 200 times.
lol yhand "SICK AND TIRED OF FEELING SICK AND TIRED? SPEAK TO A DRUGS WORKER NOW."