Just got released from the cells at 1

The Somalian

white man get boyed off by fed aswellon a mental levelunless they are cracked out or on a big money making scheme, they will udermine their 'road'-awareness and shelter them like they are up in some rare tree house but when that cradle rocksmore than just the baby falls
Nah.
Yaha lot of people walkin this earth afraid of atoms and neurons and protons etc loldinky like i said back ur case or sthu

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he didnt act like a house nigga? Seriously tho??? @ Special KAnd at Zamorak I'd like to see feds 'misunderstand' you in the same way then
You should stop posting white girl.
:rolleyes: And you should stop gettin locked up and bein that bitch that dont make eye contact with any1 and sticks pics of Raven Riley on your wall and tellin every1 its your mrs then comin on here actin like u done life 4 murder
dance done
Why's tranny lover getting involved though?

the way i read the story isyou were walking then a police man touched your shoulder? surely he would have said 'excuse me' or whatever before touching you. he wouldnt literally run up behind you in silence. did u have headphones in or something?so u turn around and swing for him? a f*ck*ng policeman? at that time, you should have just said, sorry for swinging for you i thought u were someone elsethen none of this would have a probably happenedbut NO. you're BLACK, you swung for a fed and then called him a c*nt!now u wanna moan that they arrested you. seriously, so many men wouldnt be f*ck*ng jail if they just controlled their anger and counted to 10 before making these rash decisions. what did u think was gonna happen when u called him a c*nt? people are so f*ck*ng dumbthen u were being annoying in jail to top it off. get over it mate. live and learn

that is the point I made all night to no avail and none will listen how can I be under section 5 if I was quietly on my way home and them man stop me and I kick off they made me kick off by holding me up from behind and me not having itpeople who really think there is more to the story r lostI will type exactly what it says on my orderDid shout and swear on the stree, using threating abusive and insulting words and fight with police using violent behaviour^^ exact words this pig wrote I was abusive after being gripesed up and handcuffed for no reason other than me being black which funnily enough when I asked them they dont deney

Because he didnt act like a house nigga? Seriously tho??? @ Special KAnd at Zamorak I'd like to see feds 'misunderstand' you in the same way then
You should stop posting white girl.
:rolleyes: And you should stop gettin locked up and bein that bitch that dont make eye contact with any1 and sticks pics of Raven Riley on your wall and tellin every1 its your mrs then comin on here actin like u done life 4 murder
dance done
Why's tranny lover getting involved though?
:lol: Trust me player just let this one go.

the way i read the story isyou were walking then a police man touched your shoulder? surely he would have said 'excuse me' or whatever before touching you. he wouldnt literally run up behind you in silence. did u have headphones in or something?so u turn around and swing for him? a f*ck*ng policeman? at that time, you should have just said, sorry for swinging for you i thought u were someone elsethen none of this would have a probably happenedbut NO. you're BLACK, you swung for a fed and then called him a c*nt!now u wanna moan that they arrested you. seriously, so many men wouldnt be f*ck*ng jail if they just controlled their anger and counted to 10 before making these rash decisions. what did u think was gonna happen when u called him a c*nt? people are so f*ck*ng dumbthen u were being annoying in jail to top it off. get over it mate. live and learn
no someone ran up behind me push my head against the wall were i grabbed them swung them around where I saaw it was a police officer swung dont me punch it means holding someoneand yes I had my headphones in Like I said youngers can back my case they told my family when feds searched them they was looking 4 someone in a white hood Im wearing all black!!Gemma go suck out tbh

been in them cellswas a turk who shift me aswell felt so vexed

Normal behaviour from the scumThey been trained to be like that towarsd the public
So did Obama's mask come off on March 15th?And what day is the world going to end on 2012?
Click the sig and watch the documentaryYou tell me what day the world is going to end

Normal behaviour from the scumThey been trained to be like that towarsd the public
So did Obama's mask come off on March 15th?And what day is the world going to end on 2012?
Click the sig and watch the documentaryYou tell me what day the world is going to end
If it's such a ground breaking documentary I shouldn't need to watch it to know what it says. Why hasn't it been in the news? How obama got shown as a fraud? I don't believe the world is going to end. But I'd like a rough idea on when people like you believe the world will end.
zamorak, are u black?
Yes.

I don't believe the world is going to end. But I'd like a rough idea on when people like you believe the world will end.
Never have mentioned anything about 2012Maybe you can enlighten people seeing that you interested in that sort of stuff

I don't believe the world is going to end. But I'd like a rough idea on when people like you believe the world will end.
Never have mentioned anything about 2012Maybe you can enlighten people seeing that you interested in that sort of stuff
I am interested and I would like to know more about it. Up some links to some theories on it.

I am interested and I would like to know more about it. Up some links to some theories on it.
Cant really help you as I dont really look into them sort of things like 2012

If it's such a ground breaking documentary I shouldn't need to watch it to know what it says. Why hasn't it been in the news? How obama got shown as a fraud?
It was on the News. In between the story on how we're looking for that evil Bin Laden and the story about how we're winning the war in Iraq. To help them

If it's such a ground breaking documentary I shouldn't need to watch it to know what it says. Why hasn't it been in the news? How obama got shown as a fraud?
It was on the News. In between the story on how we're looking for that evil Bin Laden and the story about how we're winning the war in Iraq. To help them
So what do YOU do to change the world?

Cant really help you as I dont really look into them sort of things like 2012
So you don't believe it at all or you just don't put much stock in it?