Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

hiphop Lets all laugh at Ciara's album cover

It's decent.
no its not
I dont know how to input sarcasm on computer.
sarcasm_detector.jpgshowing negative on all fronts.

ITS CATCHY / DIFFERENTDONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT TBHLETS ALL LAUGH AT S.A.S
THIS MENTALITY IS THE REASON WHY MUSIC HAS BEEN SOOOO sh*t AT THE MOMENT/FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS.

I don't think its too bad. Only problem I have with it is the fact that she has evolved from album to album(girl to woman). This cover seems like she as gone back to square one.Considering the economic climate. Alot of these artists are on a tighter budget than previous. They are prepared to take any sacrifice in the name of creativity.

I don't think its too bad. Only problem I have with it is the fact that she has evolved from album to album(girl to woman). This cover seems like she as gone back to square one.Considering the economic climate. Alot of these artists are on a tighter budget than previous. They are prepared to take any sacrifice in the name of creativity.
is photoshop even on the budget?

The fact we're talking about this means it's obviously a successful cover.
not really tbh

I can see both sides of the argument tbh.The topic starter has been spoiled by good album covers for most of his life, so when these kinda covers come up they look sh*t.However this is the modern day standard for album covers (especially in the post-mixtape era) so I can see why alot of people wouldnt mind or care about it.