Lets all laugh at Ciara's album cover

TF S4DK

ITS CATCHY / DIFFERENTDONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT TBHLETS ALL LAUGH AT S.A.S
THIS MENTALITY IS THE REASON WHY MUSIC HAS BEEN SOOOO sh*t AT THE MOMENT/FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS.
OI FAMI BEG IF YOU QUOTE ME YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU PRICKIF YOU WALKED PAST THAT COVER IN A SHOP ITS LIKELY TO CATCH YOUR EYE THEREFORE PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO PICK THIS UP/PURCHASEWHEN I SAID "CATCHY/DIFFERENT" IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MUSIC YOU NEEK SO DONT QUOTE ME ON SOME INTELLIGENT TIP WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE f*ck YOUR TALKIN ABOUTTHANKS

ITS CATCHY / DIFFERENTDONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT TBHLETS ALL LAUGH AT S.A.S
THIS MENTALITY IS THE REASON WHY MUSIC HAS BEEN SOOOO sh*t AT THE MOMENT/FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS.
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUNDYou have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

The fact we're talking about this means it's obviously a successful cover.
I can see both sides of the argument tbh.The topic starter has been spoiled by good album covers for most of his life, so when these kinda covers come up they look sh*t.However this is the modern day standard for album covers (especially in the post-mixtape era) so I can see why alot of people wouldnt mind or care about it.
lol at both comments :rolleyes::mellow::unsure::confused:<_< Cover is shockingly sh*t, trying to take Ciara for Mya.

I can see both sides of the argument tbh.The topic starter has been spoiled by good album covers for most of his life, so when these kinda covers come up they look sh*t.However this is the modern day standard for album covers (especially in the post-mixtape era) so I can see why alot of people wouldnt mind or care about it.
lol at both comments :rolleyes::mellow::unsure::confused:<_< Cover is shockingly sh*t, trying to take Ciara for Mya.
There is a difference between it being sh*t and unsuccessful and a sh*t and successful cover. A successful cover makes TF want to make a topic about it, when was the last time a cover had a whole topic dedicated to it. We haven't even got to the music yet but I'm sure some people will have Ciara in mind when someone mentions her name. It's up to her to provide the music now, the cover has done it's job.

There is a difference between it being sh*t and unsuccessful and a sh*t and successful cover. A successful cover makes TF want to make a topic about it, when was the last time a cover had a whole topic dedicated to it. We haven't even got to the music yet but I'm sure some people will have Ciara in mind when someone mentions her name. It's up to her to provide the music now, the cover has done it's job.
LOL SHUTUP YOUR JUST CHATTING sh*t NOW. COVERS ARE DISCUSSED ALL THE TIME ON HERE AND JUST BECAUSE WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL - SAYING ALL THAT I THINK YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT COMPLETELY AND I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT.

LOL SHUTUP YOUR JUST CHATTING sh*t NOW. COVERS ARE DISCUSSED ALL THE TIME ON HERE AND JUST BECAUSE WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL - SAYING ALL THAT I THINK YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT COMPLETELY AND I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT.
What are covers suppose to do?