adjhasfdb

abortion or no?  

1. 1. FORCE her to have one

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. TALK with her about having one

• Yes
    • No

it rhymes with [knocked up]shmushsmortion[/knocked up]LOOOLanyway back on topic... if you got your girl pregnant how many of you would FORCE her to have an abortiona friend of mine is forcing his girl to have an abortion, the girls family know she is pregnant and are urging her to have the baby insisting she will regret it. even gone so far as to report the boy to the police trying to stop him being able to get near her for fears of him beating her up.bearing in mind this is my friend i know he wouldnt touch her however they are both wayyy to immature to handle the arrival of a child, both in uni, jobless and whatnot.opinions on whether abortion should be forced or not

one chick I was out with got a kid from me and we broke up instead of her telling me why she wanted to dead the relationship she said some stupidness like 'we are going in different paths'we broke up and 18months after she tells me she was pregnant with my kid and she got a abortionwas fuming almost hit her tbh i would have told her to have it terminated but I need to be told about such things before decisions are madestupid broad

one chick I was out with got a kid from me and we broke up instead of her telling me why she wanted to dead the relationship she said some stupidness like 'we are going in different paths'we broke up and 18months after she tells me she was pregnant with my kid and she got a abortionwas fuming almost hit her tbh i would have told her to have it terminated but I need to be told about such things before decisions are madestupid broad
you only have yrself to blame if yr accidentaly impregnating these im very afraid,balls out of your courtthreadstarters 'friend' shud get some contract with this waste family absolving him of all financial and shud he choose,parental duties if he cant affect a termination with reasoned dialogue
if there was a chick certified enough for me to call her my chick and she got pregnant i would 90 percent keep it.

I wouldn't expect her to do anything. I would tell her that no matter what happens I would support. Me and my girl aren't ready for a yout yet. Had a scare recently so hopefully that situation won't arise until we are both in a better financial and mental position in our lives. TBH, I would want to keep it.

Would tell my chick to keep, though would need to talk.Though, if it's after uni, 100% keep it, no talking, no nothing!!!After uni I want an offspring, though if it is an accident, I would throw my hands in the air and scream "YES" then get a ...................*Edited due to the pervanity*

I would never allow ANYONE to force me to have an abortion.I don't agree with it anyway (unless in the case of rape,) specially if its done where people have been careless. People need to deal with the consequences instead of "getting rid" like its nothing.

he shouldnt force her to do something she doesnt want to doit is ultimately up for her, but she prob has this romantised view of having a baby will mean, her and him together, a place of their own, happinesswhen it's likely she'll just be another broke unemployed young single mum, with half an education. maybe he should tell her thati think people should only have kids when they can afford them, and when they're in stable relationships

he shouldnt force her to do something she doesnt want to doit is ultimately up for her, but she prob has this romantised view of having a baby will mean, her and him together, a place of their own, happinesswhen it's likely she'll just be another broke unemployed young single mum, with half an education. maybe he should tell her thati think people should only have kids when they can afford them, and when they're in stable relationships
I agreeI am pro choice

Your friend is an a**hole! Forcing his girlfriend to have an abortion??????? WTF so he is intimidating her and threatening her life otherwise? If the girl goes ahead with what HE WANTS HER TO DO not what she wants shes lost for life!however Gemma is right about not having babys till both partners want them and are finacially and emotionally able to actually commit to a child and bring them up with morals respect and with there OWN GOD DAMN f*ck*ng MONEY!Sick and tired of kids in this country having kids and living off the tax payers money until they die! Its sickening and only in the uk do theses wasters get away with it!

I would never allow ANYONE to force me to have an abortion.I don't agree with it anyway (unless in the case of rape,) specially if its done where people have been careless. People need to deal with the consequences instead of "getting rid" like its nothing.
Allow bringing a child into this world that your going to raise on pure benefits and poor class housing. What kind of shitty life is going to await that child just because some slag got barebacked on saturday night and got preggers say for instance. End of the day the consequences ultimately fall heavier on the child and f*ck giving that child some blow par mediocre life due to the moral high ground of saying getting pregnant equally should mean having the baby. Taking responsability for your actions in this situation equally works both ways as being responible enough to know your financially and mentally unfit to bring a child into this worldORbeing responsible enough to take on the challenge of bringing that child into this world and giving it a good life.But f*ck the people who see abortion as some sort of contraceptionBut i agree with what Gemma said stilll

Guest M12 Part 2

spoke about this just the other day.my stance = do whatever you feel and i genuinely wouldnt mind if you kept ither stance= id think about it but im not ready to look after it financially so i probably wouldnt keep it

i thought this meant a as in... anal passage way.You were mature enough to stick it and flip it, so you should have been aware of the consequences... but no, you didn't think of that did you? If God wants you to have a kid, a piece of lubed up latex will not stop him. So... its upto you. If you are going to make her abort... you have to be able to deal with that for the rest of your life. Make sure you are strong minded and won't be thinking 'my baby would have been 5 years old now...'

he isnt threatening her no but her family thinks he willhe just knows he isnt ready for a baby and doesnt want her to have it as he knows it will f*ck her life up aswellher decision is based more on family pressure than anything
fam just force her to get a abortionlike serioulsy cos this aint a joke bringing kids into the world