Sign in to follow this  
Trilliam

dogs

5 year old ur getting moved too lol get a yung puppy for a bit more doe or even for the money your spending

or go battersea dogs home and get one for like 70 pound but they come and visit and check whether your house would be suitable. you only spend liek 70 odd pound

Dont not BUY a 5 year old dog, ever. Take it and look after it yes but dont pay money for it, if you want a dog buy a puppy for 100-200.

Not with pedigree papers!If the dog is KC Registered then yes its worth its money Staffs are classified as small/medium dogs and average life span is anything from 12-19If you look after your dog correctly and vacs etc!Dont get a dog if u aint willing to put it all into it !

Dont not BUY a 5 year old dog, ever. Take it and look after it yes but dont pay money for it, if you want a dog buy a puppy for 100-200.
You people are not buying KC REG PUPS cause KC REG PUPS AINT GOING FOR 1 BILL/2 BILLS!LOL!! boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoh!

Guest WAVESURFER
thanks for the responseswill tell the selller where they can stick their dog.
:lol:

f*ck dogs.
:/ Maybe where you come from.
:confused: Where I come from? I'm British p*ssy. Accept it, deal with it & pay me no mind & run along.And why are you thinking about f*ck*ng dogs?Seen.Your one of these cunts.bxp65721.jpgPmsl.

these days ppl r shotting their dogs with no papers. cos a staff with papers is like 5-7 bills id rather pay dat 2bills for a pup with no papers and see the mom and dad and hope its bless

£120 on a dog?WTF weren't you the one that went on a mad one and made a topic annoyed at how broke you were and your marge goin off at you for eating all the bread?Jubez?

f*ck dogs.
:/ Maybe where you come from.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: It's funny because it's true.
Ok fiddler.PMSL.

£120 on a dog?WTF weren't you the one that went on a mad one and made a topic annoyed at how broke you were and your marge goin off at you for eating all the bread?Jubez?
sharp memorytis i Hi

sharp memorytis i Hi
[busy Signal] Tings and times change [/busy Signal]xx

Staffs go for anything nowadays, can get KC reg for 300 easy so the'll be going for cheaper.Tbh its not about the price, ive got a KC Reg Bulldog in champion lines, cost a ridiculous amount of money but well worth it in every single way.